Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Training classes Ballygall Road East, Dublin ?

• 03-08-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Met another dog walker today who informed me that there are dog training classes every Thursday evening in St Kevins College, Ballygall Road East, Dublin. She had no more information to hand. I have spent fifteen minutes on "Google", but cant find anything.

If anyone has any further information on this, I would be very grateful.

I am aware of the classes in Clohran (beside the Coachman's Inn) and will go there if necessary. It is just that Ballygall would be a lot closer to me.

Many thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I can't find the number/card i had for them but if you call Botanic Vets (anicare.ie / <snip>) tomorrow morning between 10-12 they have flyers and cards so will be able to give you the number ;) If you're passing and drop in the flyer is black and has a dog win a halo on it lol! ;p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

tk123 wrote: »
    I can't find the number/card i had for them but if you call Botanic Vets (anicare.ie / <snip>) tomorrow morning between 10-12 they have flyers and cards so will be able to give you the number ;) If you're passing and drop in the flyer is black and has a dog win a halo on it lol! ;p

That's great. Many thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

http://www.ikc.ie/dublin-north-dog-training-club

Think this is the club, they do mainly competition obedience :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Was over earlier getting wormer for the puppy ;)

tk123 wrote: »
    Was over earlier getting wormer for the puppy ;)

Thanks. I appreciate you going to that trouble. :) As it turns out, I went "walkies" past the vets yesterday and picked up a flyer.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if the lessons in St Kevin's have stopped for the summer ? I have rang the number on the flyer two or three times and left a message. No responce so far. :confused:

Advertisement