Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The changing of the guards!

• 03-08-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭

After two years as a moderator for the forum, Dambarude has decided to hang up his hat. I'd like to thank him for his input over the past few years and wish him well in the future!

This leaves a vacancy for a moderator which angeldaisy has kindly agreed to fill.

Welcome angeldaisy and good luck! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

After two years as a moderator for the forum, Dambarude has decided to hang up his hat. I'd like to thank him for his input over the past few years and wish him well in the future!

This leaves a vacancy for a moderator which angeldaisy has kindly agreed to fill.

Thanks very much Poxyshamrock, just hope I can fill his shoes:eek: and really hope that I don't need the good luck:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Best of luck to you angeldaisy, you'll do a great job!

It's been a while since I was in Mary I and I haven't had as much time as I'd like recently to actively moderate. I'm embarking on new ventures in the next few weeks and will have even less time so I thought it best to move on :)

Thanks to Poxyshamrock for being a great co-mod, and best of luck in growing the forum even more to you both.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

dambarude wrote: »
    Best of luck to you angeldaisy, you'll do a great job!

It's been a while since I was in Mary I and I haven't had as much time as I'd like recently to actively moderate. I'm embarking on new ventures in the next few weeks and will have even less time so I thought it best to move on :)

Thanks to Poxyshamrock for being a great co-mod, and best of luck in growing the forum even more to you both.

Thanks Dambarude, your words of wisdom helped me out in Mary I in the early days!

I'm heading into final year myself and after 3 years here already feel like I'm part of the furniture.

I'm away for a couple of weeks on hols but will be raring to go by the start of the new semester:D

best of luck in your new ventures!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Best of luck to the new mod! With any luck both yourself and the new SU will take up the reins smoothly and successfully after yer very able predecessors.
    Beir bua! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

:eek: I go away for one weekend and everything has changed!!! :D

Thanks for all your input Dambarude, you were always a great source of knowledge when it came to all things Mary I.

Best of luck to angeldaisy. I'm heading into 4th year too so I shall be keeping my ear to the ground to see who you might be. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Thanks for all your work on here Dambarude, we could always count on you to give out great advice and information on here. Best of luck Angeldaisy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Progshark

I haven't been on boards in a long while so I only just saw this, Dambarude you 've been great! Always kept things up to date and pointing people to where they can find accurate information on any query!!!

Angeldaisy, fair play for taking over, best of luck with it :) !

Advertisement