Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell me its as good as it was....

• 03-08-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

My hubby & I are coming back to Liscannor atfer a too long 10 year absence. Believe it or not we visited about 5 times when we lived in the UK and since we moved to Waterford 10 years ago have never been over - we have been to Cork, Kerry but never Clare.
    Anyway we are going to Liscannor as we are staying and eating at Vaughans the little white pub/restaurant.
    Now we have very very fond memories of this place the food was excellent and it was a lovely place.
    Tell me its still as good....
    And is Willie Daly still doing horse riding?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Liscannor hasn't changed dramatically in the last decade, there's another hotel there, a lot more houses by the cliffs ( dubious planning being something Clare is very good at) the two pubs are still the same and Willie Clancy horse riding is still there (last time I looked).

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭sugoo69

It was wonderful - the food was stunning and the rooms where lovely - only the tool singing in the street at 2:30am was the blot on the weekend.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

growler wrote: »
    Liscannor hasn't changed dramatically in the last decade, there's another hotel there, a lot more houses by the cliffs ( dubious planning being something Clare is very good at) the two pubs are still the same and Willie Clancy horse riding is still there (last time I looked).

4 pubs I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Got lunch in Vaughans a few weeks ago for the first time. Very good fish and chips and lovely looking bar as well.

Advertisement