Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish evening/online course?

• 03-08-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I've recently returned from Spanish speaking regions and although I picked up a few things I am interested in doing a proper course for beginners. Either online or in the evenings (Maynooth area). Please don't suggest anything in city centre or far from Maynooth as I'm already commuting one hour for work and couldn't give any more time to travel! Also not looking for anything too expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agbecalvo

Hi!!

My name is Agata; professional Spanish teacher and translator. I do offer one-to-one lessons through Skype; you don´t need to move!
    If interested please contact me 087 620 6333 or check my website www.latinlanguages.com and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Latinlanguages
    ¡Gracias!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 solespanol

Very practical and dynamic courses by a fully qualified and experienced native teacher.

My classes are focused on the speaking and listening skills which are the ones you need the most to communicate in Spanish.

Games, role-plays and other activities will make you involved in real life situations.

Courses are suitable for beginners and they are starting soon in different locations in South Dublin. Here is a list of all available courses:

Dundrum Methodist Church, Ballinteer Road, Dublin 16 (beside Wesley College) - Starting week of September 23rd
    TUESDAY 11am – 12.30pm
    THURSDAY 6 – 7.30pm AND 7.30 to 9pm

Foxrock Parish Pastoral Centre, Kill Lane, Foxrock, Dublin 18
    Starting on September 27th
    FRIDAY 10.30am – noon

St. Laurence O'Toole Parish Centre, Lower Kilmacud Road, Kilmacud - Starting on September 30th
    MONDAY 11.30am – 1pm

The courses are 10-week long and fee is €110.

Contact me for more information and don´t forget to check out my website solespanol.weebly.com

Hasta Pronto! Elisa

Advertisement