Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic: specific lineup?

Options
  • 03-08-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Don't think I'll be able to get the whole weekend off work for EP so I was considering getting a day ticket for Sunday.

Is there any way to find out in advance which bands will be playing on a particular day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Yeah there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Eh..would you care to elaborate please?

Elaborate on what? You asked a question and I answered it.

In all seriousness, there's already a thread for EP related conversations.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Day by day line up breakdown usually comes out closer to the festival. Some bands self confirm dates on their websites which gives you a vague idea for each day. As far as I'm aware Arctic Monkeys are for Sunday.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that breakfasttime! I'll have a look at a few websites and hopefully some of the ones I really want to see will be down for Sunday.

I wasn't aware of that HopPiE, I'm terribly terribly sorry if my posting here upset you. I really appreciate you overlooking my ignorance to be so helpful, you Good Samaritan you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

day breakdowns so far based on band's sites here: http://clashfinder.com/s/ep2013/

You beaut, thank you so much! Definitely looks worth my while getting a Sunday ticket, brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Sunday September 1st

Arctic Monkeys
    Johnny Marr
    David Byrne & St Vincent
    Dublin Gospel Choir
    Polica
    Mick Flannery
    The Kife
    Crystal Fighters
    Black Uhuru
    Chvrches