Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guacamole?!

• 03-08-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get fresh guacamole in the city centre?! thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

you wha? wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can get fresh guacamole in the city centre?! thank you :)

Try the Cornstore at Home on Thomas Street or The Milk Market on Saturday.

If that fails, there's plenty of good recipes online. It's very easy to make!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Badass Burritos on O'Connell St. next to Wok King ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Most supermarkets will sell avocados.

After that.....

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9088/bestever-chunky-guacamole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Tesco do fresh guacamole. It's in the fridge with the hummus and other dips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Easiest thing in the world to make yourself, and needless to say homemade always tastes fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

you wha? wrote: »

Badass on O'Connell Street is definitely the place to start, but if they aren't open, Dunnes has fresh guac in the refrigerated section, but not all of the time.

If you get desperate, there is a very good (but very processed, in a jar) guac in the middle aisle of Dunnes, halfway up, above the tortilla chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

thanks guys. dont like the non fresh version...ugh and i dunnes it a lot but never see it there. ill chsnce tesco next time i get the guac craving ha
    have tried making it before,didnt too out too well :( theres always next time :)

Advertisement