Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish - English Exchange in Cork

• 04-08-2013 12:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13

Hi,

I´m Spanish and I would like to improve my English pronunciation. My English level is good B2 - C1, but I have a strong accent that I would like to reduce.

I´m from Madrid so my Spanish accent is very clear and I have taught Spanish before.

So if you are interested in Spanish / English exchanges in Cork, send me a PM smile.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 dasiber

Hi Simon,

Are you still interested in practice Spanish? If you are, tell me when you are available to have a coffee.

Best regards,
    Belen

• Registered Users Posts: 6 exopolitics

Hi Belen
    yes I am still interested. I'm a teacher so work normally 9am till 4pm, so times outside this are best. Also my girlfriend, who is Irish, wants to practice her Spanish so can she come too? I can drive so can meet wherever pretty much. A good day this week would be Thursday as I am away this weekend.
    I've never used this site before, how do we send contact details without the whole world seeing?
    Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 dasiber

Hi Simon,

Sure that your girlfriend can come, the more the merrier.

I have sent you a private message :)

Advertisement