Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice regarding back garden

• 04-08-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some advice in relation to my back garden and side of the house. We are here since late 2009 and the back garden hasn't had much done to it since then apart from putting in a 10x10 metal shed.

The grass is in bits, full of stones and the dog doesn't help the garden at all.

I am thinking of reseeding the grass or putting down rolls so I'm wondering what is the best option at this time of year considering the weather we are having.

If needed, the dog can be sent to relations with a farm down the country while the work is being done.

I know that with the dog there, the garden will never be a masterpiece but it can be better than it is.

I would be willing to put a gate on the side of the house and give the dog the side as well but there may be a way to keep her out in the garden and still have decent grass area for the kids.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

CBTC

Comments

Advertisement