Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would i get in GameStop for my 150gb ps3 ?

Options
  • 04-08-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Im getting my ps4 and trading in my ps3 in GameStop :) would i get more anywhere else and if so where ?? Would anyone be able to give me an estimate of how much I would get for a ps3 150gb ? And would i get extra if i asked for store creidit instead of money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

wouldn't know what you'd get, but you always get more store credit than cash in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,840 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Better off selling it on Adverts, you'll get more.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Patrick Coke

I'd be hopeless at adverts :') really pissed at the moment caus i called GameStop where i order my ps4 and i ask were i was on the list, so they said there was no list and that its first come first served !!! I think that so unfair because i ordered it back in June
    :0

• Registered Users Posts: 34,840 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

How can you be hopeless at adverts? You put something up for a price and wait for someone to make a decent offer. That's all there is to it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I didn't even know they made a 150gb PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

cloud493 wrote: »
    I didn't even know they made a 150gb PS3.

They didn't.

Well i check on the ps3 by going into settings, system settings, then system info it said i had 90/149 gb memory left

eddhorse wrote: »
    They didn't.

I know, thats the point :P

Gamestop won't give you extra even if you've put your own hardrive in. Adverts is the way to go.

Well i check on the ps3 by going into settings, system settings, then system info it said i had 90/149 gb memory left

That means its a 160gb. The 11gb missing is the PS3 OS and stuff.

How much should i get so?

• Advertisement

Honestly not much. In trade in I'd say a 100 if you're lucky.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Honestly not much. In trade in I'd say a 100 if you're lucky.

I would be getting store creidit for GameStop so that will give me more hopefully

I'd say 100 in gamestop for credit then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

better of keeping it much more value in holding onto it then letting it go for a mesely 100 quid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The way Gamestop are going.....10 quid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I would be getting store creidit for GameStop so that will give me more hopefully

80 cash, 110 store credit...for a 320GB.

Advertisement