Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going through customs with plastic model kits

Options
  • 04-08-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all, I am coming back to Ireland tomorrow from Hong Kong and I purchased quite a bit of Gundam plastic kits(a whole suit case filled with plastic runners). I'm wondering if I could get in trouble with the Irish customs.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I'd say so yes.

Let us know how you got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I doubt it, why would you?

If at Dublin Airport (I assume) there is generally nobody at customs anyway, just walk straight through the grren lane, job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

Yeah I hope I wont get in trouble and the customs didn't get stricter since last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭2011abc

Cant imagine anything other than maybe paints and glues being an issue .

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

Did you make it through PenguinForce, or is there no wifi connection in prison?
    Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

Did you make it through PenguinForce, or is there no wifi connection in prison?
    Dave

Forgot about posting back. I made it through alright, luckily some guy with a harp in front of us got stop and we just went pass him. The feeling of those automatic doors opening felt great :cool:, we honestly thought we are going to get stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Youve got to show us what you brought back. You could teach those women on peru a thing or two

Advertisement