Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side Football or Running Club?

Options
  • 04-08-2013 2:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in 5 a side football once or twice a week. Even going out for a run a couple of times a week to get fit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

we are looking for players on tuesday at 8 bowling alley athlone astro turf

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Will be sure to pop down some evening when my knees are in better condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lone Shark

finky1 wrote: »
    we are looking for players on tuesday at 8 bowling alley athlone astro turf

This still an option? Recently moved back home and I work weekends, so joining a club doesn't really work for exercise.

That and I'm stone useless not very good.

But if ye're amenable and could use an extra body to make up numbers, that would be great.

Advertisement