Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avant card -paid less than minimum payment will this affect my credit rating?

Options
  • 04-08-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Owe a balance of approx 2.5k on my avant card. Last month I paid 55 euro instead of the minimum payment of 55.10.

They sent out a letter demanding payment of the 10c and imposed a charge if 15 euro. They said if I don't pay they will revoke my credit agreement etc,

Only got the letter today as I wasn't home for a few weeks and short paid this month minimum payment by approx 15 euro - this was due to be paid by 3rd August. If I transfer a payment on line on Tuesday is there a chance that they could demand full payment of my debt as I will have been short in two minimum payments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

No the letter is just a standard letter telling you of your agreement.

But if you can't make the repayments in future you should get in touch with them and tell them of your situation.

They may make a payment deal with you to get the debt paid as soon as possible

Advertisement