Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warframe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

After checking http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Login_Rewards it seems the 3-6 day area has the least amount of items to reward so I'm guessing that would have a higher chance of dropping a discount. However, day 7+ logins have 2 versions of 50/75% discounts. A discount that lasts 24 or 48 hours, as well as outright platinum drops along with discounts. Me thinks this would be the best to strive for and it does seem they've revised the login rewards.

Logging in 7 days straight is a pain, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Cool,im just gonna keep the login going as long as i can and if i miss a day or two so be it. Gonna hold off getting plat till i get that discount though,would be kicking myself if i buy some and the next day i pop a 75% off!!

Off work for a week next week,plan to be on a few of those nights.

Have Valkyr crafted and a set of obex fists to go with her,looking forward to levelling that,fists is a playstyle ive not used before! Cheers for the tip rob

Whose going to be on this weekend? I think I'll probably be on tonight and tomorrow night.

Stayed up way to late after work this morning playing this! Got a good bit done and few new nav segments for myself.

A clan mate was about to do a few missions with so we tore through mars then most of saturn,swimmimg in orokin cells and plastids:D

Stayed up way to late after work this morning playing this! Got a good bit done and few new nav segments for myself.

A clan mate was about to do a few missions with so we tore through mars then most of saturn,swimmimg in orokin cells and plastids:D

Also the halloween alert is offering a orokin catalyst BP for the first mission,pretty handy. Might be worth jumping on just to grab that

• Advertisement

A 20% platinum discount dropped for me today as a login reward for PS4,Gift of the Lotus. Still have a decent amount so im not gonna bother but good to know there is at least a chance for it to drop.

EDIT:Actually scrap that,its a 20% discount off ingame market prices,not platinum. Meh:( Although it does bring loki down to 57 platinum,which is tempting! But i think ill pass

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

I have to stop playing for a while. Got repetitive strain injury on my left hand, between thumb and first finger from constantly playing (dat jump using spacebar).....haven't really played anything else the last few weeks:-( I wonder will beer fix it????

Justwingingit be careful with that! Make sure to sit properly and position keyboard ergonomically (B at belly!). Your forearms should be either straight or bending down, never up.

Shouldn't be getting issues like that if you have a nice ergonomic setup. At least not at normal playing hours. If you're doing nothing but sprint jumping all day then yeah... perhaps lol. I don't sprint jump as much as other peolpe since I play Zephyr 90% of the time with jetsream @ 175% strength so she's fast enough with regular sprint.

EoinHef think you'll be on tonight? Our clan did the new raid mission twice on the mumble, all 8 players on mic was hilarious. Both times it glitched at the end and couldn't finish it, though. That sleek coding.

@Robertninja, I usually have keyboard turned clockwise at a about 30degree angle. Just feels more 'natural' position for the left hand. Maybe I'll move it back....What's 'normal' playing hours Lol. I usually do 2-3 hour sittings if I'm lucky:-)

Yeah i should be on tonight man,im still getting those mods ranked up. Survivability is good but my damage is pathetic,still crafting lower tier weapons as im only about to pop mastery lvel 3:( As long as people dont mind that im up for it.

Have a boltor which i might potato though when its maxed,should help a little on that front.

Actually yeah been getting stuck in a few walls lately,Sergus Ruk got stuck twice on me the other night just as he was about to die. 6 times i had to farm him to get ember,have her crafting now though. Prob my favourite of the frames ive tried so far.

• Advertisement

Sold Collision Force for 175p :cool:

Looking to get rid of the rest of impact mods. People really want them these days and I have two sets. Definitely keeping one for myself.

Apparently the game is doing well business wise and player count increased again. Still year-old bugs and no unintuitive menus or decent tutorial for every aspect... they should really invest in simplifying the process for people... This kind of stuff you really have to have the head and interest for.

They really ought to have potatoes or at least their BPs as rewards for the first few mastery ranks. Not giving their starting frame with a reactor is crazy. Beginners should have one solid build as early as possible.

So im still playing this,quite a bit. In a clan now so can really start to run higher level stuff as have a squad available most nights and everybody in the clan is helpful for newer players and have no problem helping people along where they can,which is great.

Clan is pretty small with about 8 of us currently but were looking to add a few members. A small but active clan would be the goal. About 20 being the most we really want in it. Dojo is fully built with 99% of all research done with the last few bits in progress now.

If anybody wants to start the game or return after an absense and feels like they would like to run with a clan for help or just for people to run with by all means drop me a message on PS4 and ill get you in. PSN ID: eoinhef

Be great to have a few more people in the clan as the game is so much better imo when you have a squad to run with.

If anybody is starting the game on PS4 for the first time dont forget to get the starter pack,before you install the game,on the PS store. Its give extra in game currency(Platinum) and a few boosters which are nice to have,especially early game. It cannot be activated once you start playing afaik.

Anyway hope to see some you guys on there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I reinstalled it on ps4 last night.

Now I was a massive player on pc. A solid clan and we were doing all content. I quoted pretty much right when you got your space ships and new ui. I had like 300h clocked in to it in very short time.
    I started a bit on ps4, because o wanted to try it out.

So coming back now..
    I am really overwhelmed by it. It was already super solid game and one of the best if not best free to play games. Now it is on completely different level with content. I don't even know where to start.
    New ui graphics are lovely, but they doing my head in. Very hard and annoying to sort out mods. Hard to see their levels. I liked simpler graphics of ui before.

I think I will give it a go again on ps4. Ps4 account is just a baby compared to my pc one.

I might join some clam too, if they allow very casual play as I am not sure how much time I will have for it right now.

You would be more than welcome to join our clan shadow,at the moment were just looking to get people in and see how it goes. When i say active i mean players that want to play a couple times a week or more. No more than that needed. Se people join clans then are offline for months at a time:(

If that doesnt suit just add me in game and ill run a few missions with you anyway. Could give you a few bits and pieces mod wise to help get you started on PS4 aswell. Just get yourself enough credits so i can trade you them.

I'm able to recruit people in my clan now. It's huge at this point but still close-knit community. We did late-game stuff with MR21 w/ excalibur prime while a friend of mine was with us at MR0, so we're quite accepting of noobs :P Post your in-game-name and I'll send you an invite if you're interested. (PC). We also make use of a mumble server to chat which is always great fun and quite useful if we're doing anything smart.

EoinHef wrote: »
    You would be more than welcome to join our clan shadow,at the moment were just looking to get people in and see how it goes. When i say active i mean players that want to play a couple times a week or more. No more than that needed. Se people join clans then are offline for months at a time:(

If that doesnt suit just add me in game and ill run a few missions with you anyway. Could give you a few bits and pieces mod wise to help get you started on PS4 aswell. Just get yourself enough credits so i can trade you them.

Well, I would play few tines per week. After work too if I can. I just can't make any commitments. I am very busy with work and I am in process of moving in to misses place. Game g time can be all over the gap. I would love to join clan and I could use dojo for some weapon blueprints. I got my dera made, still working on parts to get flux ready. It was my favourite weapon on pc. There so many new ones though I don't even know where to begin.
    I know I want to get my soma again. I think I got like 6 forma on pc on it. Love that gun. I remember how op it was and it had no level requirement. :D

What's general progress now? We use to run lots of voids back in the day. Do you still farm void keys on defence missions? Any recommendations?

Another thing, I am really confused how this circular planet progression works. Which mission i do to unlock more of the planet missions? I remember good old star map back in the day.

By the way, if you want to add me in clan my psn is: shdowhearth ( shadowhearth without a, I know I know, it was ages ago I made it and stupid psn does not let name changes...)

P.s. Voubon parts are still a random drop and missions?

My route was to stick to the star chart and low level void to get mastery up,once you get tooo around 6 theres plenty of weapons to choose from to start grinding the higher level stuff. A lot depends on how good RNG is too you with mods,if you get the right ones at the right time you be flying. I can give you a headstart there. Yeah i use defence to grind up void keys,pretty much have the star chart unlocked,makes it handier to look for the keys you want. If there is any particular prime stuff your after the clan can help you out there with the higher level void stuff till you get up too speed.

Cant display it as im in phone but ill attach a pic of how star chart progression goes,beat the boss of the previous planet to unlock the next. I can also help you here,at this stage ive got them all open so of theres anyone in particular you want open i can run it with you.

No worries about play time,few times a week is plenty for us. The dojo have all research now im fairly sure,which is dead handy. Were now working on colours for decoration. Work away on any BP you might need/want from there.

Vauban is still random alert reward/login reward. His systems were on alert last night,which i already have!! Still need chasis and helmet for him.

Cant attach that pic on the phone for some reason,ill get on PC in a bit amd throw it up!

Just as a quick reminder also,Rhino Prime is going into the vault in about a week so be grinding parts for him for the next few days as he wont drop after that. That would prbably be a good place to start if you were looking for a prime frame.

Cant attach that pic on the phone for some reason,ill get on PC in a bit amd throw it up!

Just as a quick reminder also,Rhino Prime is going into the vault in about a week so be grinding parts for him for the next few days as he wont drop after that. That would prbably be a good place to start if you were looking for a prime frame.

Did you sent me invite to clan already? I got some invite, but wanted to make sure it was from you and not some randomer.

I got normal rhino, but I would love to get prime one. If I remember right, it needs some high level keys. I was looking to get new prime. Priority voubon, but it's too random to get. Its fantastic on defence infestation missions.
    I am rank 4 and almost 5.
    I am doing not too bad with mods. Got main ones like split chamber, serrations a few levels and main elemental ones. Don't have much rare ones though.
    How you communicate in clan on ps4? Typing with controller looks like pain in a gap.

• Advertisement

Did you sent me invite to clan already? I got some invite, but wanted to make sure it was from you and not some randomer.

I got normal rhino, but I would love to get prime one. If I remember right, it needs some high level keys. I was looking to get new prime. Priority voubon, but it's too random to get. Its fantastic on defence infestation missions.
    I am rank 4 and almost 5.
    I am doing not too bad with mods. Got main ones like split chamber, serrations a few levels and main elemental ones. Don't have much rare ones though.
    How you communicate in clan on ps4? Typing with controller looks like pain in a gap.

No havent sent clan invite yet,i did send a friend request in PSN. I will be on in about half an hour or so and ill fire it off then. I can help with Rhino Prime parts,i have a BP or two to spare. Im gonna jump on and try get a few chasis's tonight,T3 and T4 survival,hopefully can get a spare or two. Be a shame not to get him before he dissappears.

Aw sweet,you already got up decent MR.

Usually in game voice chat or PSN party,the in game is not great so usually prefer a PSN party.

Clan leaders are TD_Smurf and Coo,there both friendly guys so just let people know your there in the text chat and they will most likely invite you. There is also lady_rabbit,yaya queen and neogeox,all friendly peeps that are usually up for running missions. Clan is also in an alliance,you can also use that to recruit a squad. Most times someone will want to run whatever.

The new staticor weapon is pretty fun, lads. Kinda awkward to use but seems like it has potential.

I'm hoping to upload videos of the clan playing sometime :)

Yeah it looks good rob,looks like a weapon thats fun to use but also useful.

Got 1 one chasis for Rhino prime after 4 T4 survival runs! More random stuff for baro next week i suppose:) So can build Rhino P for myself so hoping to get another one over the next few days to make another set,pretty much got T4 survival down for 40 mins with the right squad.

Next step for me personally is trying to complete the daily sorties,getting into a clan/alliance where there are squads every night is a big help. Voice chat and a small bit of co ordination in frame choice goes a long way im coming to realise,big advantage over playing with randoms.

Indeed. I do sorties with the clan if I manage to be playing at peak hours when they're in mumble. 25 gold cores for my last two runs. Might run some T4 survival myself actually with the hopes of some forma BPs dropping in there. Survival's mad easy if you pick a camp spot and have a properly modded nerkos to keep the LS coming.

Got about 6 forma BP's tonight,nice bonus to farming the rhino chasis. Only being able to craft 1 every 24hrs hurts though,starting to burn through them at an alarming rate!!

I will drop off misses later to work and should be able to come online for a bit.

Wont be on tonight but i sent you an in game friend request shadow. Catch you on over the weekend if your on

Wont be on tonight but i sent you an in game friend request shadow. Catch you on over the weekend if your on

I doubt I will have time over weekend. I work all day Saturday and damn valentines day Sunday. So time with misses.
    I got only few days now off. Its grand. I'll try solo some stuff myself and just work on my mastery level and some mats.
    You cam send me clan invite when we both on, as it's the only way I guess.

There was an alert for kubrow egg last night, finally picked one up after hours and hours of run throughs on earth:-)

• Advertisement

There was an alert for kubrow egg last night, finally picked one up after hours and hours of run throughs on earth:-)

I still have no idea how to get one. That was when I stoped playing on pc.
    I wonder of the actually better then those companions?

Advertisement