Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warframe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I wouldn't even try to sell such a mod. It's an awkward sell. Most people just want to buy that kind of mod as-is, not with specific ranking. It's already a time-sink to wait around in trade chat for someone to WTB something you're wanting to sell that's popular like syndicate mods or things that are hot, let alone a specific ranked vault mod... and even then you have the pricing issue. For something like that I wouldn't look at what other people are selling it for. Just make your own price up based on the amount of cores and time you invested into it. Something that you think will attract a sale but not leave you regretting getting rid of it. I'd personally keep that kind of ranked mod for a friend. I gave almost max rank basics like serration and redirection to a friend because they're just too hard a sell.

Also the min-maxing mods are a unique bunch. You'll sometimes want a mid rank and max rank one at same time for specific builds. I know I do in late game.

I have an extra primed flow around. I'm probably going to fuse it a little bit past mid and then gift it to a friend once again. There's a lot of mods I want to get to certain ranks. Some min-maxes I need to duplicate and get two fusion levels at. But I'm holding off because the dev stream revealed the new fusion system. Mod fodder is going away and you can turn all those common into fusion cores. I think it's going to simplify the process but also give a little more fusion power. So yeah definitely holding off my very late game mod fusing for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I caved in. Had 50 quid gamestop voucher from Xmas amd added another 20 quid. I am working like a horse last few weeks, need to spoil myself a little. Got prime access mainly die to platinum and all prime is just a nice extra.

I only spend platinum on slots, forma and catalyst. So it will last me long. I might get some prime stuff of market that is in vault already, though most stuff I'll just earn in game,and few cosmetics here and there.

Leveling from zero all my new gotten prime stuff, prime saryn and flux.

I did not cared about those prime weapons before buying package, but now after leveling it I am really liking it. Spira is pretty much beefed up kunai, which is really good and nikanna is a beast all together.
    Saryn is actually really cool so far, but I need to learn how to play it properly first.
    Can't wait to play with lads on one of the nights so o can push all new gear.

Oh yeah, caved in amd bought one of the cloaks for 100p. Couldn't resit. Really goes nicely with saryn prime. :) I am eye candy whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I bought the accessory pack instead to the access pack.

90 day boosters, plat and the cloak/sigil

I have the parts for the sayrn already.

I was looking in to accessories pack too, but my main goal was to get platinum, not prime gear. Collecting gear is kind of part of the fun, but 20 extra quid get you almost 1.5k extra platinum, so it was a no brainer. 90 day boosts are handy, but most likely wasted on me.

I was naughty boy and got myself soma prone of market for 50 plat. It is cheap and it is a very good end game gun. I was planing on getting it and have normal soma, but no point forma normal soma when prime is so cheap.
    I have to admit, i love trading in Warframe, it reminds me good old days of diablo 2 battle.net before it went all dupe crazy. Haggling and looking for stuff. :) I just need some USB keyboard though. Typing is a bitch on controller!

I will be on tonight after work playing and leveling soma amd the rest of saryn package. Hopefully clan members will be on.

• Advertisement

I was naughty boy and got myself soma prone of market for 50 plat. It is cheap and it is a very good end game gun. I was planing on getting it and have normal soma, but no point forma normal soma when prime is so cheap.
    I have to admit, i love trading in Warframe, it reminds me good old days of diablo 2 battle.net before it went all dupe crazy. Haggling and looking for stuff. :) I just need some USB keyboard though. Typing is a bitch on controller!

I will be on tonight after work playing and leveling soma amd the rest of saryn package. Hopefully clan members will be on.

I got the Soma yesterday myself, swapped the Sayrn Helm (T1 MD) for 2 of the parts and then bought the other for 15p. Fairly good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ill be on tonight. Going to see Deadpool though so prob will be late when i get on. Finally got my nekros build started,wanna test it out and tweek a bit on akkad,get myself some plastids. Was doing 15 wave runs this morning and getting about 750 per run. Which isnt too bad for a mission where you literally dont have to even move. Got Dragon Nikana BP this morning aswell,so least thats a start on the new prime gear. I may just say screw it and buy access later though,not sure!

EoinHef wrote: »
    Ill be on tonight. Going to see Deadpool though so prob will be late when i get on. Finally got my nekros build started,wanna test it out and tweek a bit on akkad,get myself some plastids. Was doing 15 wave runs this morning and getting about 750 per run. Which isnt too bad for a mission where you literally dont have to even move. Got Dragon Nikana BP this morning aswell,so least thats a start on the new prime gear. I may just say screw it and buy access later though,not sure!

Sow that lost night with misses. Best move ever since guardians of the galaxy. Genuine funny movie. And thanks **** they made it pretty much adult only. :)
    Ah Nekros, will need to get that myself eventually. Loved it on pc. Having minions always rocks. :)
    If you need plastids, we can do it together. I will need to level up and plastids will come in handy. Plus we moght a few void keys while at it.
    I am still at work, will be home around 11. :(

Yeah cool shadow we can run it together. Can do lephantis a few times as well if you want?

IRL Rossi if your on tonight give us a shout and we can all squad up if you want. And also Lahinchians if your still in here also feel free to join.

PS: Bought prime access:) Got a one4all voucher from work as a bonus so thought id treatyself,anyone wanna buy a Dragon Nikana BP ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Orokin reactor blueprint up on alerts at the moment:-)

• Advertisement

^ There's always one after the devstream. Zephyr's getting a lot of new cosmetics which is nice but unfortunately it's all steam stuff so I may have to re-install the steam version if I want to get them. It's nice that the creators are just fans and recieve 30% of the money. Better than nothing I suppose. Oberon's new skin looks very cool, too. Glad to see my favourite low-tier frames getting some attention even if it's just cosmetic... hopefully they get some actual reworks done soon now, too.

Extra config slots announced so that's cool. They said you'll pay for them so I don't know if that's platinum or just in-game stuff. Beyond that just some lighting updates as far as I remember. Should be a devstream summary around soon.

That energy pool on saryn prime when maxed is crazy,absolutely spamming the spores barely making a dent with efficency mods aswell. Have steel meridian levelled so have regenerative molt got but not sure im gonna use it all the time. Shes tanky enough without it ive found so far,handy to have though i suppose. Also the aura polarity matches rejuvenation so im sticking with that for now,when it needs to be changed for corrosive projection ill probably add regen molt.
    Nikana prime is right up there with broken war from what ive seen so far,with beserker it just melts stuff!

Couldnt resist so got myself two sydanas and the orikin colour pallet,reckon thats my cosmetic spending done.

Got lazy with the sorties the last few days as ive been levelling everything that ive half assed up to now. Nearly everything in my inventory is levelled now though so it'll be bak to the sorties for the next few days so forma can wait.

Anybody use the Quanta? Ive just started putting forma on it so still undecided how im gonna mod it.

Had a productive morning,hit MR12,sold Nikana Prime BP for 35plat and bought a sancti tigris for 25 plat plus chilling globe augment mod from steel meridian. Made a little profit and got gun ive wanted for an age:)

Next im gonna have to regain rep with steel meridian,wanna get myself a vaykor hek. Also have to grab regen molt for a clan mate. Can sense a night of grinding the syndicates ahead for me lol

Did the sorties there and got jack ****. Some receiver or stock

People offering me 40 plat for my Mag prime set need to grow up, I just add them to my ignore list.

I played a bit so last night. Got my one forma soma prime to 30 and put forma again. I love that thing. I think with 4 forma it will be just a pure pain delivery system.

Hopefully will be able to play a bit tonight if I still got any energy left in me.

Baro has Prime Flow and Fast Hands,and a shoulder armour set this week. He is on Eris relay though so meed MR8 to get to him.

Bought two flow and one fast hands,have enough for another one or two or maybe the shoulder armor set so im gonna mull it over and decide before he goes.

Banged in 88 r5 cores and 250k credits into flow and ranked it a bit,already 50% more than normal flow:)

Couldn't help myself to all the gear he was selling. Added prime mod number 3 and 4 to my collection.

There's new mod cards available through puzzles on the moon map, I got 3 of them so far.

Ive been meaning to do that for a bit now,the Drift mods?

Ive been meaning to do that for a bit now,the Drift mods?

Yep thats them, some of the puzzels are quite tough

Must get onto trying them,the efficeny one in particular id like.

• Advertisement

God dammit. :(
    I worked like a fecking slave all weekend. Friday did 11h shift and still managed to play little bit of Warframe. Though I will do few runs and get some prime stuff to sell and get prime flow from trader.
    Ended up doing 13h shift on Saturday, came back home at 11 at night went to bed and was at work again for 6:00 in the morning for another 10h shift.
    On top of that I am sick as a dog. So I came back home and just passed out until now.
    So where I am going with all this? The void trader already ****ed off. :( I didn't got any mods.
    Work tomorrow again. :(

That sux man,prime flow is a good one to be havin:(

I ve got 2 saryn systems now,gonna try trade one for nova systems. Really want nova prime but ive run Orokin survival loads now and the systems just wont drop for me. Also need the chasis but i dont mind doing void survival for that. Probably look to sell or trade the other systems,people seem to be spending crazy plat for saryn and the nikana prime!

Iv done around 6 hours total of T3 survival looking for that Sayrn part and no joy.

Sold an ember set for 300 earlier so will just buy the part now instead.

Any of ye need a Rhino Chassis or Systems? I might have 1 to spare

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Iv done around 6 hours total of T3 survival looking for that Sayrn part and no joy.

Sold an ember set for 300 earlier so will just buy the part now instead.

Any of ye need a Rhino Chassis or Systems? I might have 1 to spare

Saryn systems rossi? I got it from T2 exterminate

Sweet,300 for ember sounds like a nice price. Im good for rhino parts thanks man. I really want to get nova,i dont want to forma the non prime nova and its starting to show a bit at the higher difficulties.

Saryn systems rossi? I got it from T2 exterminate

Sweet,300 for ember sounds like a nice price. Im good for rhino parts thanks man. I really want to get nova,i dont want to forma the non prime nova and its starting to show a bit at the higher difficulties.

Must be the Chassis so.

Used to use the Nova prime but it seems very weak vs high level enemies

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Must be the Chassis so.

Used to use the Nova prime but it seems very weak vs high level enemies

Looking at the trade chat now the chassis seems to be the harder to get alright. Novody interested in the systems at this point it seems. Going for about 20 plat. Might just hold onto them for friends and clan in that case.

Ye shes pretty squishy but i just love anti matter drop and m prime. Mostly be playing in squads so just use her more as a support role for slow and more damage

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Borisgem8

I haven't played this since I first got my gaming PC last year. I love how well designed this one is. It has to be one of the best free to play games there is. I really have to get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

Hi all. Just got my first gaming PC and decided to give this a go.
    Only a couple of hours into it so far but seems really fun, picked Volt as my first Frame

Since I'm only starting am I better doing the missions solo first or multiplayer ?
    Anything I should bear in mind as a beginner starting out ?

@will56

The first few quests, from experience in helping noobs, you're better off just solo'ing through the early stuff to get a basic idea of how to move and fight. Most of the initial quests are forced solo and you don't need help with them anyway.

Don't sell mods and only use platinum for weapon/warframe slots. If you want I'll send ya an invite to me clan. At peak hours there should be a few people around to hook up with. I'll personally help you out too if I'm on. Send me your in-game name :)

@Borisgem8

If you're still playing, the clan invite extends to you too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

@will56

The first few quests, from experience in helping noobs, you're better off just solo'ing through the early stuff to get a basic idea of how to move and fight. Most of the initial quests are forced solo and you don't need help with them anyway.

Don't sell mods and only use platinum for weapon/warframe slots. If you want I'll send ya an invite to me clan. At peak hours there should be a few people around to hook up with. I'll personally help you out too if I'm on. Send me your in-game name :)

@Borisgem8

If you're still playing, the clan invite extends to you too.

That's great, thanks. PM Sent

Advertisement