Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby clothes

Options
  • 04-08-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any online baby clothes site? I know that most shops now have an online store but I want to get a few outfits that are different and funky. I know H&M are fantastic but online store is small so has anyone used and sites they could recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

I have seen some nice clothes on zulily, but have never used it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Gymboree have gorgeous stuff,but TK Maxx is really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

thank you will look now see what I can find... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Frugi are very cute

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I got some lovely stuff in George by Asda and F&F by Tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sign up to zulily as they do offers everyday and the kids clothes are very different to what you get in the shops here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I've used zulily as well, but their deliveries can be hit and miss. Twice out of 4 orders the stuff hasn't arrived, or only part of the order arrived. It can also take up to a month for delivery. They refund, and give a 5 euro store credit as an apology. The delivery charges are fairly high as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

True. I ordered crocs for my son and they haven't arrived yet. They messed it up so refunded the delivery charge.

Edited to say I don't recommend using zulily as they seem to be more hassle than its worth. I finally got the crocs after more than a month and they sent the wrong size.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Try ordering from h and m and using parcel motel, I think the UK sure had more options.

George can be go and a but different to.

La redouite is good but its usually sale when I order from there. Actually its ages since I had to buy clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

I haven't ordered from them myself yet but they do have some different stuff.

http://www.loveitloveitloveit.co.uk/

• Advertisement
Advertisement