Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Percussionist/Drummer wanted, Dublin City

Options
  • 04-08-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi lads, starting up a shoegaze/dream pop 3 piece. Guitar and Bass (both with vocals) looking for a drummer/percussionist to fill out the line up, vocals or other instruments a plus. We're 18/19, age isn't an issue for us. Not a major commitment needed time-wise. Have a small space of our own to play in to start (emphasis on small).
    Stuff we like:
    My Bloody Valentine, Deafheaven, ASIWYFA, Enemies, Sonic Youth, At The Drive In, The Mars Volta, The Flaming Lips, Bjork, various artists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 oisinoneill95

Hey, if you're looking for a 2nd guitarist who can also play a bit of keys message me. Im 18 and been looking for a shoegaze band. Here's some rough demos of mine https://soundcloud.com/oisinoneillshoegazedemos

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Heyo. Really interested in the influences you guys have. Deafheaven, ASIWYFA and The Mars Volta, awesome. Everything else is a bonus. Anyways, I'm a drummer, based in Christchurch, 21. Plenty gigging experience and all that stuff. If you guys have samples, I'd love to hear them. I've got a few things I can PM on aswell, if ye're interested.

Advertisement