Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC 1911 trigger problem

• 04-08-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

the trigger on my 100th anniversary 1911 keeps sticking after i pull it, its a real pain, can anyone suggest a way to fix it, stripping it isnt really an option as i dont trust myself to put it together again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I had the same issue with a ksc 1911 , The only way I could fix it was to strip it and reset the leaf spring at the back of the pistol grip
    bushball wrote: »
    the trigger on my 100th anniversary 1911 keeps sticking after i pull it, its a real pain, can anyone suggest a way to fix it, stripping it isnt really an option as i dont trust myself to put it together again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

thanks. i was talking to some of the guys at tigerland and they thought a trigger sear was gone as well some im guessing ill send it to airsoftguns.ie to try and get it fixed

Not sure if this is a KWC but should give you some idea mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlRvyKsiLs

Rgds
    Davy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

thanks but id rather not try to take it apart my self as i dont feel like id get it together again :)

Not a problem mate
    bushball wrote: »
    thanks but id rather not try to take it apart my self as i dont feel like id get it together again :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement