Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on hobby,project and potential selfemployment

Options
  • 04-08-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

For about eight years now I have persued an interest in investigating a wide range of subject areas relating to personal development. Being an ex construction worker I am exploring the possibility of developing a business service based on what I have learned over this time. The general focus of my project is the area of creative thinking, creative ability, its development and application accross a range of activities .My website and blog contain a good overview, If you do care to take a look, feedback, comments or suggestions from entrepreneurs would help. I am hoping to generate interest and business in the midlands where I am based. Thank you.
    http://peptalks.weebly.com/index.html

Advertisement