Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor lawnmover service / repair

Options
  • 04-08-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommended someone to service / repair my castlegarden tractor lawnmower in the galway county / rosscommon area ?

The belt seems to be loose that drives blades ? It not able to cut heavy grass ??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Hi All,

Can anyone recommended someone to service / repair my castlegarden tractor lawnmower in the galway county / rosscommon area ?

The belt seems to be loose that drives blades ? It not able to cut heavy grass ??

Thanks
    Are you sure that's the problem, because under normal operating conditions they don't slip, they are not made to cut heavy grass, they are supposed to slip when the workload is too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭omu

Hi there, no doubt ur well sorted at this stage but id recommend gerry croffey in ballinasloe. I tried morrisey in craughwell too but v poor in comparison to croffey.

Advertisement