Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Advice

Options
  • 04-08-2013 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, I am in the process/mulling over buying a desktop. I recently completed a course involving 3d design and rendering, basically I would like advise on what type of desktop to purchase?to do the above tasks. i am also thinking of purchasing revit or solidworks.I dont have a budget so I would appreciate any feedback going.Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Gz100 wrote: »
    Hi, I am in the process/mulling over buying a desktop. I recently completed a course involving 3d design and rendering, basically I would like advise on what type of desktop to purchase?to do the above tasks. i am also thinking of purchasing revit or solidworks.I dont have a budget so I would appreciate any feedback going.Thanks:D

The fastest processor, the most RAM and the best graphics card you can get for your budget (in that order).

Make sure that the graphics card has a certified driver for whatever package you want to use.

Advertisement