Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What books are you reading/finished lately

Options
  • 05-08-2013 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm reading And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini for fiction and The Nonverbal Advantage by Crol Kinsey Goman for nonfic. How about you guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ReallyMe

Lisey's Story by Stephen King and Brother Odd by Dean Koontz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Currently reading the Beach

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. More than half way through, but I think it is time to quit, as it has been a big disappointment. Maybe I'm just too old for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

At the moment American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis

• Registered Users Posts: 7 German

I have just finished reading I AM PILGRIM by Terry Hayes. It is a good solid page turner. It is a great holiday read. THOROUGHLY RECOMM.END IT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I abandoned reading for a long time but recently (today!) finished reading Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn. I enjoyed it. Does anyone have any suggestions of books that I might find interesting along those lines? I also enjoy Khaled Housseini's "A Thousand Splendid Suns'. (Women's suppression in Afghanistan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭pavb2

Just finished Magellan now reading The Sign of The Spider

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

Just finished The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins. A thriller set on the London commute, a commute I did for three years back in the day.

Great story, told from the point of view of three different women. Perspectives change all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Zxclnic

'The Ponzi Man' by Declan Lynch, a great read and a fascinating insight into the mind of an addictive gambler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Larry SR

Making a huge effort to getting back into reading daily.

Just finished Jonny Marr's biography and have started the Big Short today (been meaning to read that for years).

• Advertisement
Advertisement