Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in Sydney

Options
  • 05-08-2013 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Quick question: Where is the best hostel that most Irish people stay at, or just best hostel in general in Sydney?

Also, has anyone else here moved to Sydney recently? Let me know via pm, would appreciate it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

Hi there, how are you getting on? I think I remember you posting in the travel buddy thread. Are you long in Sydney?

Let me know about the hostel where all the irish are staying. I'll be there in two months time, I havent the hostel booked yet so would love to know where the best one is. Would love to stay with other Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 1988liam

I lived in a hostel called Rooftop Travellers Lodge, full of irish, its about 15 min walk from the city centre or the same length on a bus, bus stop right outside the hostel aswel that brings you straight to the city. Highly recommend it.

Advertisement