Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for clays and shells on a bank holiday mon !

Options
  • 05-08-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does anyone know where i could pick up a couple of boxes of clays and cartridges today in galway or westport. I am in Clifden and I know duffys is closed on bank holidays from website. Mate was due to collect for a busting session this evening but "forgot".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

bogmonster wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i could pick up a couple of boxes of clays and cartridges today in galway or westport. I am in Clifden and I know duffys is closed on bank holidays from website. Mate was due to collect for a busting session this evening but "forgot".

Any commercial clay shooting grounds in the area ? They may be able to sell you what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bogmonster

Any commercial clay shooting grounds in the area ? They may be able to sell you what you need.

unfortunately no such thing around Clifden as far as i know......

Advertisement