Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Limerick

• 05-08-2013 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a 9 mth old little boy and looking for a creche. I live near Ballysiomon, so ideally a creche on the way into the city would suit. I had started him in a creche and doing the settling in week but there are a few issues that have come up that are putting me off this creche. I would appreciate any recommendations, I am totally stressed out and want to make the right decision for my liitle guy. The concerns I have about this creche are hygiene and also how babies were fed. For example not all babies were fed in a high chair etc. Many thanks in advance :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Toodles_27

Tall Trees on the Singland Road.
    Cannot recommend highly enough. Speak to Eleanor or Jayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Toodles_27 wrote: »
    Tall Trees on the Singland Road.
    Cannot recommend highly enough. Speak to Eleanor or Jayne.

+1 for Tall Trees. In Springfield Centre across from Castletroy View so should be on your way. Niece has been there and my own will be going as soon as he's ready, seems to be a great environment for kids

Advertisement