Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did Tarot card reader Mary Murphy move to?

Options
  • 05-08-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I have been many times to a tarot card reader in the Ilac Centre in Dublin. She was exceptionally accurate. Her name was Mary Murphy she was above a phone shop in the Ilac Centre. Unfortunately when I went back recently she had moved and no forwarding address was left. Would anybody know her and maybe where she moved to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I think I spotted someone advertising her on Henry St on the first street to the right after O'Connell St if you're walking towards Capel St. The street before Moore St I think

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

I think she is in Moore st. Does anybody no what hrs she does and how much she is

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

hi She is at the top of Talbot Street across from the side entrance to Clerys.Near Duffys fabric shop

Advertisement