Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Limerick

Options
  • 05-08-2013 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a 9 mth old boy and am looking for a creche in Limerick. I live near Ballysimon...I did started lo in a creche last week and we did four days settling in but I now have some concerns. Hygiene was on as in the baby room on the sink were lots of bottles and a half eaten pannini with coleslaw...Some babies were fed in high chair while others were fed in seats at floor level...I have doubts and really want to find somewhere that is safe for my little guy. Any creche recommendations would be welcomed? I have looked at the creche reports on the pobal website but word of mouth really helps too.

Advertisement