Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still waiting on last stage of visa?

Options
  • 05-08-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

It's moving very slow, good thing not going till next year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭montreal2011

They are on strike; unless you are a refugee or extreme case, I think that all visa applications are gathering dust at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Ok, i taught that had finished and that it was only offices outside of canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kildare263

I submitted all the documents required for stage 2 on Fri 26th July and received my Letter of Introduction last Fri - the 2nd! It only took a week to process - i was shocked! but delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭montreal2011

zweton wrote: »
    Ok, i taught that had finished and that it was only offices outside of canada.

It's still on, but as above, maybe it's not affecting these visas.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Bernice101

Could someone please send me on the link for logging in to compete the second stage of the ICE visa application?
    Merci

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 smr07

Hello,

I'm in the same boat too, I rec'd my POE months ago now, yet my IEC account still shows that the last 2 stages are pending. I have been on other forums and they have stated that if you have rec'd your POE letter that you are good to go to Canada! Hope that is the case as I will be leaving shortly!

Advertisement