Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

zarquon wrote: »
    Next week's episode looks incredible :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpi1XkW8dFc

That's the promo for the rest of the season, there's clips from every episode till the end of season 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I was thinking as I was watching it....the next episode will need to be an hour long, with no ads, and maybe they'll have to cut some of the action out :pac:

Really enjoying how this storyline is being threaded out, slow building of suspense with little nuggets of information from the past/future - this weeks episode being a prime example of that storytelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The reveal of how Eodbard became Harrison Wells was really done well especially the whole transfer of DNA thing. No new episode next week and that promo which is for the rest of the season has a major arrow spoiler that has been going around since last week
    Oliver wearing League of Assassins outfit

Mark Hamill saying, "I. Am. Your. Father" got such a laugh from me.

Mark Hamill saying, "I. Am. Your. Father" got such a laugh from me.

Same with me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Such a fun episode. They're pulling no punches. The body transfer thingie was very clever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I feel now would be a good time for me to binge-watch Arrow before watching the next episode of The Flash...

I feel now would be a good time for me to binge-watch Arrow before watching the next episode of The Flash...

Yeah that promo gave away a major spoiler for Arrow and found this online where it confirms that the next Flash episode is set before this weeks episode of Arrow so I dunno if the timeline is going to be missed up a bit
    10923254_826592477388449_2711380523937111597_n.jpg?oh=598cf858acb697fc97432a90b1edacd1&oe=55B4FD18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is Iris the only person who doesn't know Barry's the Flash now? Seemed a bit sudden revealing to Eddie.

And Joe's not very subtle with it either the way he was talking to Barry right beside the captain.

Another great episode overall. I really need to watch the original series at some point.

And since I don't want to know what happens in either show, please don't give any details of the promo since I avoid watching promos for fear of spoilers

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is Iris the only person who doesn't know Barry's the Flash now? Seemed a bit sudden revealing to Eddie.

And Joe's not very subtle with it either the way he was talking to Barry right beside the captain.

Another great episode overall. I really need to watch the original series at some point.

And since I don't want to know what happens in either show, please don't give any details of the promo since I avoid watching promos for fear of spoilers

Yeah the promos are giving away way too many spoilers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The obvious solution is to not watch them.

The obvious solution is to not watch them.

Yeah going to stop watching them from this week on seeing as we are near the end of both seasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Next week's episode looks incredible :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpi1XkW8dFc

Edit: It's the season long promo

ah Fcuk,why did i watch that.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Yeah that promo gave away a major spoiler for Arrow and found this online where it confirms that the next Flash episode is set before this weeks episode of Arrow so I dunno if the timeline is going to be missed up a bit
    10923254_826592477388449_2711380523937111597_n.jpg?oh=598cf858acb697fc97432a90b1edacd1&oe=55B4FD18

Wouldn't that, given how Arrow Ep 17 ended, mean that Flash Ep 18 is also prior to Arrow Ep 17? Or takes place during?

Thwip! wrote: »
    Wouldn't that, given how Arrow Ep 17 ended, mean that Flash Ep 18 is also prior to Arrow Ep 17? Or takes place during?

I think its set between the
    arrow Atom fight and the meeting at the mayors office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Joker esque from Mark Hamill, he is awesome as a DC villain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Which is funny enough seeing as it was his original Trickster performance that won him the Joker spot

Can we ban talk about promos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

and references to arrow, not everyone is gonna be up to date on both shows,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Thread is clearly marked with "Spoilers"

• Advertisement

Thread is clearly marked with "Spoilers"
    yes check what that means, it means you can talk about what has already aired, you are not allowed talk about whats going to happen in the show, if you are talking about promos or any future event they must be spoilered,

i wonder will they undo some of the recent stuff again, like eddie finding out about barry, its just seemed kinda odd to involve him for no real reason, and just after we find out wells is actually a future member of his family,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

don ramo wrote: »
    yes check what that means, it means you can talk about what has already aired

While I agree with your sentiment regarding spoilers, it's worth pointing out that the promo's have "already aired".

People aren't hunting down scripts or going to spoiler websites.....the promo's are official and air on tv.

Then create a Flash promo thread

Kirby wrote: »
    While I agree with your sentiment regarding spoilers, it's worth pointing out that the promo's have "already aired".

People aren't hunting down scripts or going to spoiler websites.....the promo's are official and air on tv.
    the forum charter and mods will see it differently, you can post a video link of a promo, but you must spoiler anything you say about whats in it,

what channel do they air on, just out of curiosity, cause i havent seen any

don ramo wrote: »
    what channel do they air on, just out of curiosity, cause i havent seen any

The CW. Same channel as Arrow.

Again, I agree with the sentiment you proclaimed about spoilers. I don't' watch promo's as I don't like to know what is coming up. I was just pointing out that "only what has aired on tv" as a rule would include promo's.....as they follow the ending of the show every week.
    Then create a Flash promo thread

Again, there is no need for such passive aggressiveness. I'm not the one discussing or posting promo material. Your anger is misdirected.

Kirby wrote: »
    The CW. Same channel as Arrow.

Again, I agree with the sentiment you proclaimed about spoilers. I don't' watch promo's as I don't like to know what is coming up. I was just pointing out that "only what has aired on tv" as a rule would include promo's.....as they follow the ending of the show every week.

Again, there is no need for such passive aggressiveness. I'm not the one discussing or posting promo material. Your anger is misdirected.
    must be a slow saturday

If it's slow, perhaps you could watch some promo's? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Note

Lets get back to discussing the programme.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Mod Note

Lets get back to discussing the programme.

No attempt at humour here but does that include promos or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

No attempt at humour here but does that include promos or not?

From my understanding people can post links to promos for future episodes but just indicate it as a promo. It's up to people themselves whether they want to watch it or not.

If you want to discuss it just use spoiler tags.

Advertisement