Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Timey wimey.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I can't remember the last time I saw Laurel actually smile :pac: It suits her though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I cant believe she had clothes on in the picture she handed him.

I'm sure there is a fairly easy "selfie" joke that could be made regarding that picture...... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was hoping Cisco would say something like "Oh, I wanted the other Canary."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Mr E wrote: »
    Another very good episode (and a decent villain!). What an ending too....

Yup, huge improvement on last weeks convoluted episode, enjoyable watching
    I expect that the finale will go back to the night of Barry's mother and things will be changed. Tom Cavanagh will be back as the 'real' Wells next season.

Interesting....plot twist being the real Wells is an asshole and they properly misse Thawn :pac:
    Kirby wrote: »

Exactly - 'Show anyone and I'll kill you' - For that?? :confused::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,895 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Kirby wrote: »
    D'Agger wrote: »
    Exactly - 'Show anyone and I'll kill you' - For that?? :confused::pac:

It is a family show after all guys :) Plus maybe unlike our Barry she actually takes her secret identity seriously rather than having everyone but Iris know at this stage :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Removal of the A.T.O.M and the show improves.....this does not bode well for the spin-off series!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Burkatron wrote: »
    Removal of the A.T.O.M and the show improves.....this does not bode well for the spin-off series!
    ah there is potential there for ATOM, but he doesnt work cause hes not very fleshed out, we kinda know his story, but we have no reason to root for him,

all this talk of a spin-off, but what is the actual spin-off about and how is it gonna link-in with the other 2 shows,

its grand to have the odd crossover with felicity and laurel, but it affects both shows, cause a character is missing for a few episodes a season and we kind of lose track of them and stop caring about them, like this season felicity has been on flash 2-3 times, and her role seems reduced on arrow, there to much back and forth and the writers cant get any decent traction on a good story for the character, theres no suspense in characters development, so we stop caring about them,

Smiling Laurel is soooooo much better. Can we get more please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Smiling Laurel is soooooo much better. Can we get more please?

Every one smiles on the Flash.

I'd say most of the cast of Arrow would jump at a move to Central City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seeing as Barry, Caitlin & Cisco found Eobard's little room hidden in S.T.A.R Labs, is it possible they stumble across Gideon in the next episode?

funny how with everything in the room, that the door didnt have a proper hand print scanner, anybody running their hand across the wall would have opened it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,216 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

don ramo wrote: »
    funny how with everything in the room, that the door didnt have a proper hand print scanner, anybody running their hand across the wall would have opened it :D

[not a real explanation]it was the speedforce in Barry's hand that it registered and opened for[/not a real explanation]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last 10 minutes of that episode were INCREDIBLE. What a payoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The last 10 minutes of that episode were INCREDIBLE. What a payoff.

Yeah great episode. Next week finally has
    GRODD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

'A founding member of..;' hint enough that the CW shows culminate in a Justice League of their own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

GodlessM wrote: »
    'A founding member of..;' hint enough that the CW shows culminate in a Justice League of their own?

close of of the news paper
    yfCKpfj.jpg
    and anybody notice the glasses that Barry has on look like
    Captain Cold
    9yoiWgv.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Usual streaming site doesnt have any links yet. Hope some are posted soon!

Yeah saw that. This show is constantly telling us where Arrow is going next. I would guess the spin-off show is going to be their testing ground to doing an ensemble hero show.

As for the picture above, I'm more digging that those are clearly meant to be Vibe glasses. They are really bringing us there sooner than expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Very much enjoyed that episode, great viewing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

This is such a good show. I never thought I'd enjoy it so much but it keeps moving the story on at such a lightening pace every week.

This line cracked me up too when Eddie referred to Iris Thawne:

"I have a feeling she’ll want to hyphenate" :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Really enjoyed that episode. Looking forward to the next three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I enjoyed the episode, however,
    I thought the shapeshifter couldn't mimic powers? How was he able to vibrate?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Otacon wrote: »
    I enjoyed the episode, however,
    I thought the shapeshifter couldn't mimic powers? How was he able to vibrate?

I don't think he did. I remember wondering why his hands were noticably still for the whole thing. He was just tricking him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Yeah the mimic didn't vibrate, just threateningly raised his hand

more of this please, that was a great episode, so much happening,

i cant wait to see what ichabod tells eddie, cause whatever issue ichabod has with the flash you know its gonna start with eddie,

i wonder if the show does run for 10 years will we see these events unfold, or say if they announce a final season in say season 7, will they do a time jump to 2014 to bring the show full circle,

What is interesting however, is that Eobard says that as of 2015 he isn't born yet, yet in 2024 he is the Reverse-Flash. He is hardly a 9 year old RF in 2024 however, meaning even that isn't his original time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

GodlessM wrote: »
    What is interesting however, is that Eobard says that as of 2015 he isn't born yet, yet in 2024 he is the Reverse-Flash. He is hardly a 9 year old RF in 2024 however, meaning even that isn't his original time.

I think he revealed, in the alternate-timeline episode just before he kills Cisco, that he's from a future that is a few hundred years away, because he mentioned that events that they're experiencing happened centuries ago from his perspective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

That was incredible. I never expected this to be so good.

• Advertisement

Yea, the guy has mentioned numerous times that people have been dead for hundreds of years. He said it to the real Wells after he killed his wife, I think?

Advertisement