Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

duridian wrote: »
    Regarding the spoiler and pic linked above
    she looks really great as a baddie too. Wonder how long before Killer Frost debuts?
    Thinking now it could be her Earth 2 counterpart.

Wonder if they've attempted to find the Jay Garrick of this Earth

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I think the show is struggling to juggle everything. We still have plot-lines from last season to deal with, Iris has barley mention Eddie, Grodd is still out there, the rouges that escaped.
    All this new stuff with Earth 2, Barry Dad, Wells coming back, Zoom, Fire-storm, Jay, Iris Mom being back, Cisco powers. I know there 19 to go and plenty of time to sort it out but just feel like a lot on and noting really getting enough time.
    There also seems to be a darker tone. Two villains were killed by flash. Atom Smasher and Sand guy. Not much was made of it. This one we get guys head exploded and it kinda played for laughs plus Cold killing his dad. Hope not sign of things to come of a darker tone saved that for Arrow.

Eh.

Couldn't watch this most recent episode. Cannot stand Captain Cold and Goldilocks or whatever her name is. That whole storyline is irritating. Wentworth Miller is up there with the hammiest actors out there.

Really reigned in the performance this ep.
    Looks like someone has had a word in the ear and made him downplay it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

CastorTroy wrote: »

Wonder if they've attempted to find the Jay Garrick of this Earth

I think you are right.
    I wonder what occupation Caitlin of Earth 2 had before she was transformed into a meta human, and if it played a part in her becoming a villain rather than a hero
    I think the show is struggling to juggle everything.
    This is true, but I reckon the arrival of Legends mid-season will offload quite a bit of this to the new show.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Greg Berlanti seems hyped for tonight's episode.

https://twitter.com/GBerlanti/status/659025797735313408?lang=en

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Decent episode in fairness, enjoyed it & very good finish, looking forward to next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A good episode that's all for me.

But that ending was great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

So they just take the new guy that they don't know a whole lot about into the room with the flash suit without a bother? Hmm... great plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Ah man, King Shark looked awesome. I wasnt expecting him to look that big and detailed.

Good episode overall, glad the Fire Storm plot is resolved. Hoping this version of Wells is a good guy.

Was not expecting King Shark to appear and just stick to random comments on him and other metas spotted around town. But he looked great.

And setup for
    Wally West
    to come into it.

And, yeah, someone needs to explain the concept of a secret identity to Barry and the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Never expected them to have King Shark in the show. In the Flash Season Zero comic series
    they showed King Shark's origin and he ended up joining the suicide squad
    so the one in the show must have been from Earth 2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Never expected them to have King Shark in the show. In the Flash Season Zero comic series they showed King Shark's origin and he ended up joining the suicide squad so the one in the show must have been from Earth 2

He says someone wants you dead to the Flash, so its assumed its Zoom that sent him through to kill the Flash same as the previous meta humans so far. Probably unlikely to see an other version of him but a shark v shark battle would be cool!

Yeah he said Zoom.

As for him appearing in the comic, in an interview with the makers they said they had him in the comic because they thought there wasn't a hope of getting him in the series due to the expense. And going by the fact Barry didn't seem to be sure of Patty's shark man story, this seems to be the first time he's encountered any King Shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kobe

I know it's stupid to ask this question, but who funds STAR lab nowadays?

Kobe wrote: »

Barry doing the lotto, quick sprint into the future to get the numbers and then back again to play the draw that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Great episode this week strongest one so far in my opinion

Kobe wrote: »
    Didn't Felicity say something, a few weeks back, about Palmer Tech funding it now?
    <This week's Arrow related>
    The new Team Arrow base this week was also funded by Miss Smoak's company and had help from Cisco in building it accoding to her.

The King Shark stuff was very well done. I first thought it was Grodd's hand when it appeared from the right of the screen and heard the growly voice.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Have never heard of King Shark so, if ye don't mind, don't put unmarked potential spoilers in here about the character!

Enjoyed the episode - show still has a sense of fun.

ixoy wrote: »
    Have never heard of King Shark so, if ye don't mind, don't put unmarked potential spoilers in here about the character!

Enjoyed the episode - show still has a sense of fun.

There's nothing really to spoil about him, what you see is what you get. A big ass Man Shark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

They probably wasted the entire episode's budget on Shark king :pac:

But he looked really good! Like movie level good.

• Advertisement

Is Jax
    Iris' brother?

No

Axwell wrote: »
    No

That was a
    fast
    no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That was a fast no

A little too fast....

hmmmm.....Where did you say you were from again AxWells?

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Malese Jow x 2 and one of them in leather :D

Tom Cavanagh really is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Earth 2 Harrison Wells is a dick (at least we found out why at the end) :o

The writers are getting it spot on again the season, i enjoyed that episode.

A few name drops, Earth 2 Atlantis which would allure to Aqua Man and Kendra Saunders is Hawk Girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,895 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Very good episode this week. As Pirate says the writers are doing a great job this season again.
    Is that Tony Todd playing Zoom?? Sounded very like Kurn there for a minute at the end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, it's Tony Todd alright (for the voice). I'd say the person behind the mask will be a twist later this season.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Yep, it's Tony Todd alright (for the voice). I'd say the person behind the mask will be a twist later this season.

Kurn son of Mogh

Advertisement