Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

duridian wrote: »
    Yeah, she's super sweet! :)

She was pretty hot in one Tree hill too

Robert Queen taking the place of Thomas Wayne in the Flashpoint Paradox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Good episode and you can tell they have a bigger budget as
    Grodd
    looks so much better. No episode next week and the next episode is the crossover event which looks unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,835 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wasn't a big fan of this weeks episode something just didn't sit right with it for me.

Now saying that it was probably a good episode compared to other hero shows it's just the Flash writers have set the bar so high with this show that when they do hit a small dip it stands out.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They should've dragged out Barry's
    back being broken by Zoom
    longer..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I liked that actually. It was a good episode for Harry too.

What was that place in the jungle at the end? Did it have some comic book significance?

Mr E wrote: »
    What was that place in the jungle at the end? Did it have some comic book significance?

It's Gorilla City
    http://screenrant.com/flash-gorilla-city-grodd-ending-explained/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I probably shouldn't say anything, as I may be showing my age, but I just so wanted to stand outside somebody's window while holding a ghettoblaster over my head at the end of this episode. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Loved last 15 minutes of enter zoom. Thought this was a good come down. My only problem is with Barry dad. This whole thing of him coming in and out of Barry life makes him look like a dick. So his just been out in the woods camping and left Barry again we assume to go back out into the woods. I get the makers/or actor only wants to be in a handful of shows, but there must be a better way of doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Loved last 15 minutes of enter zoom. Thought this was a good come down. My only problem is with Barry dad. This whole thing of him coming in and out of Barry life makes him look like a dick. So his just been out in the woods camping and left Barry again we assume to go back out into the woods. I get the makers/or actor only wants to be in a handful of shows, but there must be a better way of doing it.

The could still have in prison waiting on appeal for paperwork for him to released or he got removed from prison to another place cause he got released way to quick

• Advertisement

So is Zoom Earth 2 Barry's dad???
    The eyes just look so similar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So is Zoom Earth 2 Barry's dad???
    The eyes just look so similar

Looking at the build it looks possible.

On another note, looks like we will have a Flash/Super Girl cross over next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,217 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

whats the story with the cross over episode of Flash/Arrow. Which one will be chronologically first? I know Flash will be the first one shown on TV but I think I remember it being the same case last season but Arrow was the first of the two crossover eps (despite being shown second)

whats the story with the cross over episode of Flash/Arrow. Which one will be chronologically first? I know Flash will be the first one shown on TV but I think I remember it being the same case last season but Arrow was the first of the two crossover eps (despite being shown second)

flash then arrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Will we need to watch the episode of arrow? Can't stand that show even though it does have felicity in it

Mc Love wrote: »
    Will we need to watch the episode of arrow? Can't stand that show even though it does have felicity in it

If you are interested in Legends of Tomorrow , then yes you should watch the Arrow episode. The whole premise of the crossover event is to introduce Legends of Tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

If you are interested in Legends of Tomorrow , then yes you should watch the Arrow episode. The whole premise of the crossover event is to introduce Legends of Tomorrow

Yup

Gonna wait till Thursday and watch both back to back!

A fun opening to the crossover I did feel there was to much team Arrow in this Flash episode but as it's more about Legends of Tomorrow intro I get it.

I think it might a been better done as 2 hour midweek crossover movie special I guess it's down to ratings over 2 nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I havnt watched the episode yet and dont follow arrow. so whats this whole crossover bit? am I going to be seriously confused in this episode?

Do I need to binge watch arrow over xmas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah no, there is a little segment near the start in Star City where they introduce everyone.

Spoiler: Some people from Arrow fire arrows. :)

You'll be grand!

Really fun episode, though. The banter and humour near the start was great.

• Advertisement

Good episode and Vandal Savage looks great. Malcolm popping in just to give some wanted info was a bit out of place. The ending was great and will have big ramifications in Arrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

crazyderk wrote: »
    I havnt watched the episode yet and dont follow arrow. so whats this whole crossover bit? am I going to be seriously confused in this episode?

Do I need to binge watch arrow over xmas?

No but you need to watch this weeks episode of Arrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Enjoyable episode. And now it's Cisco giving away Barry's identity instead of him doing it himself. Then they decide since she knows his identity, then she should also be told Green Arrow's.

And I'm pretty sure any time they chain someone up, it's down to lack of trust, so why stand around out of costume talking to him?

Looking forward to tonight's episode now. Thought they would bring Palmer in to get the bullet out of Wells.

And that ending would probably have been a bigger surprise if they didn't give it away with the "Previously on..." part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Atom getting the bullet out would have made sense. Savage was wasted here in this storyline. Shadow Thief would have made more sense vs Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Savage is set to be the big bad for Legends.

One thing that kind of disappointed me was I was looking out of curiosity on imdb to see what the cast of Smallville were at these days and Tom Welling had a credit as a rumoured appearance in this episode. Though after last night's episode, that listing has now been removed.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Savage is set to be the big bad for Legends.

One thing that kind of disappointed me was I was looking out of curiosity on imdb to see what the cast of Smallville were at these days and Tom Welling had a credit as a rumoured appearance in this episode. Though after last night's episode, that listing has now been removed.

Yeah he is the big bad.
    The whole premise of Legends of Tomorrow is the team travelling in time to
    capture Savage before he becomes too powerful that he conquers the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

i'm guessing no one watched the latest episode yet?

should watch it tonight after work :D

Always great to see @HamillHimself camping it up :)

If you had told me a few years ago that Mark Hamill would be playing the Trickster in a new Flash series and Luke Skywalker in a new Star Wars film in the space of a week I would have called you a mental case and delusional

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

Love Hamill as the trickster. Good episode really enjoying Harry2 as a torn character.

Everytime zoom is on screen keep wondering who the he'll turn out to be.

Advertisement