Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

WALLY WEST!!!

WALLY WEST!!!

But (obviously) not a red head. That's just weird

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The Flash returns January 19th 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Mark Hamill is the Joker incarnated.... He is just sooo good!

After playing all 3 Arkham games over the last few years he is more Joker to me than anything else. A fantastic actor and voice actor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Mark Hamill is the Joke incarnated.... He is just sooo good!

After playing all 3 Arkham games over the last few years he is more Joker to me than anything else. A fantastic actor and voice actor!
    Every time he speaks all I hear is the Joker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

sioda wrote: »
    Everytime zoom is on screen keep wondering who the he'll turn out to be.

I'm convinced that it's
    Earth 2 version of Joe. I even here Joe's voice when Zoom speaks; but that could be a red herring

The above is pure speculation; spoilered just to be safe:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Every time he speaks all I hear is the Joker

You can see the root of The Joker in his Trickster , I would love to see him play an alternative universe Joker in The Flash ...

Robbie Amell to return as
    Deathstorm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Dingle and Lyla will be appearing in an upcoming episode and will be going up against
    King Shark
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=129632

Diggle and Lyla will be appearing in an upcoming episode and will be going up against
    King Shark
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=129632

Fixed it for ya :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Fixed it for ya :P

Haha didn't even notice that. Using ipad with SwiftKey so autocorrect is a bit off at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

Just watched Season 1. Long season. Very formulaic like Super-girl. One dimensional baddie of the Week. While CGI has improved production values in these series they are still run of the mill (excuse pun). Nobody seems to want to change the dynamics.

The Reverse Flash storyline was the most interesting thing about the show but you had to wade through too many moronic villain of the week to get there.

Wont bother with season 2 or any spin off. It can only get worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,895 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just watched Season 1. Long season. Very formulaic like Super-girl. One dimensional baddie of the Week. While CGI has improved production values in these series they are still run of the mill (excuse pun). Nobody seems to want to change the dynamics.

The Reverse Flash storyline was the most interesting thing about the show but you had to wade through too many moronic villain of the week to get there.

Wont bother with season 2 or any spin off. It can only get worse.

Couldn't disagree with this more TBH

As someone who is pretty much superheroed out for the most part, The Flash is the only one I have any interest in, mainly because of the likable characters and cast, the humor, and the central plot moves along nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Assume The Flash will end in New Jersey? Just Kidding. Think cool Kevin doing it but really he won't be able to do much. The style of the show is pretty much set. But looking forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

crazyderk wrote: »
    I havnt watched the episode yet and dont follow arrow.

Do I need to binge watch arrow over xmas?

I did binge watch Arrow, all 4 1/2 seasons and I loved it. Season 2 was epic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,217 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Very disappointed with this return episode.

Why does Turtles powers not slow down the chandelier entering the space he has slowed but does slow the bullets?
    Why do the police put his crimes down to people losing stuff when he is blatantly on camera stealing stuff as shown in the CCTV footage Cisco watches, and has had on file for a while?

I'm assuming reverse flash is Earth 2 reverse flash - cause Earth one guy has not good reason to exist.

Why does Turtles powers not slow down the chandelier entering the space he has slowed but does slow the bullets?
    Why do the police put his crimes down to people losing stuff when he is blatantly on camera stealing stuff as shown in the CCTV footage Cisco watches, and has had on file for a while?

I'm assuming reverse flash is Earth 2 reverse flash - cause Earth one guy has not good reason to exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Why does Turtles powers not slow down the chandelier entering the space he has slowed but does slow the bullets? - It did slow down the chandelier. It took ages to fall. It's just that Flash saved Patty as Turtle's power disappeared. That's why it fell with a crash.
    Why do the police put his crimes down to people losing stuff when he is blatantly on camera stealing stuff as shown in the CCTV footage Cisco watches, and has had on file for a while? - Yeah, that bit was very badly explained.

I'm assuming reverse flash is Earth 2 reverse flash - cause Earth one guy has not good reason to exist. - Yeah, can't see how it could make sense for him to be Earth 1 R-Flash

Overall I enjoyed the episode. The Joe/Wally stuff was good. Possibility of Jay Garrick getting his powers back by the end of the season. Harrison Wells was as brilliant to watch as ever, his story about Zoom helping to build up the threat of Zoom a bit more.

Would be disappointed if Patty left though. Doubt she will.

• Advertisement

The Reverse Flash on next week's episode WILL NOT be Earth 2 Reverse Flash or The Reverse Flash from Season 1, but a somewhere in between.

Andrew Kreisberg
    Time on our show does not unfold linearly, Sometimes you've seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It's a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It's not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it's the Reverse-Flash.

really not liking the sound of that. A different timeline? He was erased from time completely according to what was said at the end of the last season.

really not liking the sound of that. A different timeline? He was erased from time completely according to what was said at the end of the last season.

Could be the Thawne before he assumed Harrison Wells identity in Season 1, or maybe it's the Thawne from the comics who travelled back in time to meet Barry only to discover their are reverses of each other..

Or it could go in an entirely different direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Time on our show does not unfold linearly, Sometimes you've seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It's a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It's not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it's the Reverse-Flash.
    Could be the Thawne before he assumed Harrison Wells identity in Season 1, or maybe it's the Thawne from the comics who travelled back in time to meet Barry only to discover their are reverses of each other..

Or it could go in an entirely different direction.

I tried to think about these and the potential storyline, got a headache and then.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Would be disappointed if Patty was gone.

More of Jay Garrick's back story was revealed last night, plot twist to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Very clever storytelling this week.

More of Jay Garrick's back story was revealed last night, plot twist to say the least.

did I miss something? Don't remember anything plot twisty with him, nothing too different to what we already knew.

did I miss something? Don't remember anything plot twisty with him, nothing too different to what we already knew.

His Earth 1 doppelganger is
    Hunter Zolomon
    who in the comics, well Google is your friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

His Earth 1 doppelganger is
    Hunter Zolomon
    who in the comics, well Google is your friend.

DAMN!!!

Advertisement