Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Ok here's my revised theory :pac:

Zoom is zolomon earth 2
    Jay garrick is exactly who he is from earth 2 speedster/ flash and now dead

Zolomon is guy on bench earth 1 not a speedster
    Jay garrick earth 1 is guy in mask that zoom captured not a speedster

So I'm stickin wit my 2 sets of twins.

Right why I think the guy in the mask is garrick from earth 1 is because remember garrick earth 2 sayin he needed to boost his dna but zoom knew this and captured earth 1 garrick to prevent it. Garrick earth 2 also said that his dna got mutated when he became a speedster so zolomon earth 1 was no use.

But that also brings up another question to which I'm just realising is why didn't zoom capture zolomon from earh 1 as well? Surely he knows they are twins as he has obviously seen garrick earth 2 up close but obviously garrick earth 2 doesn't know cos zoom where's a mask.

Garrick earth 2 obviously doesn't know he is a twin cos surely he woulda try to look for him on earth 2

And poor zolomon earth 1 has no idea what's goin on at all the poor sod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,217 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I still reckon Jay is alive.

Team flash thinking he is zoom is more impactful if he is alive to protest innocence or be a source of massive distrust. If he is dead, zoom looking like their Jay is a little irrelevant.

If Jay is dead, why did zoom carry him back?

I think he is alive, and zoom needs him to be.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

am I wrong or when Barry & Iris were talking about what their Earth 2 married counter parts were up to did they say whatever the equivalent of net flicks and chill is there?

that's a euphemism for banging right ? weird thing to casually say to your "friend".

am I wrong or when Barry & Iris were talking about what their Earth 2 married counter parts were up to did they say whatever the equivalent of net flicks and chill is there?

that's a euphemism for banging right ? weird thing to casually say to your "friend".

I think it can mean that, and just hanging out. Also, they are talking about a married couple, not actually themselves. It is reasonable to think a married couple could be 'chilling'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ok here's my revised theory :pac:

When you say "theory"..you basically rewrote exactly what I wrote. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Anyone who's the flash crazy check out the new episode of supergirl tonight it features our one and only favourite speedster :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Axwell wrote: »
    When you say "theory"..you basically rewrote exactly what I wrote. :D

Ha must take a look :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I wonder how, or if they will at all explain Barry's trip to National City in SuperGirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I wonder how, or if they will at all explain Barry's trip to National City in SuperGirl

This week's episode of supergirl is set after this week's episode of the flash so it will be explained at the end of the flash episode. It's due to them being on different networks that the episode order is wrong.

Lithium93_ wrote: »

They've already sbown her in Flash, as a view into another earth. It'll just be Earth 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I gave up on Supergirl after a few episodes, I'll watch this one to see the flash in it. I'll maybe wait till the end of the week before I watch it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Awe crap. Half spoilered I guess.

Really good episode of Supergirl anyway :)

After last nights episode, the show has gone on break again until April 19th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great episode last night. Loved the scene between Barry and Wells in the secret room. The Time Wraith looked cool too.

The 3 week break is a pain in the ass, but at least it'll be a straight 6 episode run (zing) to the finale.

Tom Cavanagh is a fantastic actor, also the promo for the April 19th episode, looks brilliant.

Have a feeling the last few episodes of Season 2 will be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

3 weeks?! :eek:

Feck it anyway! I was about to come in to fawn over how great that episode was and got greeted with that news :pac:

3 weeks?! :eek:

Feck it anyway! I was about to come in to fawn over how great that episode was and got greeted with that news :pac:

I know it's fecking annoying, what is it with the U.S and breaking up shows when they are just back after a winter break

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Which episode is Silent Bob directing?

Also 6 weeks of Game of Thrones and this in the same week... Be still my beating heart

Which episode is Silent Bob directing?

Also 6 weeks of Game of Thrones and this in the same week... Be still my beating heart

Silent Bob is/has directed Episode 21.. Oh and his friend Jason Mewes will also have a bit part in the episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Take a f*cking bow, Tom Cavanagh! What a performance.

Great episode. Can't believe it's off again now for the next few weeks. Such utter bullsh*t.

• Advertisement

I didn't know whether to cheer or be disgusted with Tom Cavanagh, such is his ability to do both Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne & Earth 2 Harry Wells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Another 3 weeks. Wtf do they be doing? They're just back from a break ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Loved that episode - pretty much any episode where they use Time Travel well or go to an alternate Earth is pretty much gonna be amazing though.

I'm starting to think they really need to either develop Caitlin's character or kill her off. Apart from having her love interests ripped away from her, she doesn't get much to do (between Barry, Wells and Cisco they could easily manage without Caitlin's skills in the team) and she's starting to become stagnant as a character, in my opinion, so I'm hoping they give her something to do soon - she reminds me a bit of Laurel Lance in Season 2 of Arrow, kind of just floating about and there, but not adding an awful lot. Thankfully they remedied Laurel in Season 3 when she became Black Canary, so they need to do something similar with Caitlin in The Flash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Barry Allen, the stupidest man alive.

Twice this season he's been told, actually warned, 'this is the mission, dont get involved with the natives or mess about with the timeline'. He failed spectacularly both on earth 2 and now on this weeks episode. The man is a moron!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

He's also been claiming for two years that he's the fastest man alive yet that statement has been proven to be completely untrue time and time again.

I guess once he's killed Zoom that'll be the competition wiped out and he can claim it with a straight face at last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

How did the flash crossover to supergirls universe?
    Looked like he was wearing some sort of contraption but that wasnt explained in the flash's episode

crazyderk wrote: »
    Looked like he was wearing some sort of contraption but that wasnt explained in the flash's episode

It kinda was - though I have not watched supergirl. The contraption he is wearing in the supergirl episode is the same as the contraption on the Reverse Flash suit - for tachyon manipulation, as Thawne said when handing over the flash drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

crazyderk wrote: »

We find out in 3 weeks. This weeks episode of Supergirl is set a week after this weeks episode of Flash. And what Mitch said is the contraption. So i'd imagine going forward from this weeks Flash, Thawne gave Barry the data needed to construct the tacyon device so he probably [Supergirl]
    accidentally "jumped" into Supergirls Earth.
    The episode of Supergirl doesn't give anything away though. And I'd imagine it would be just a mention in the next episode of The Flash, about how he went to a new Earth that had Aliens instead of Metahumans. It was really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Barry Allen, the stupidest man alive.

Twice this season he's been told, actually warned, 'this is the mission, dont get involved with the natives or mess about with the timeline'. He failed spectacularly both on earth 2 and now on this weeks episode. The man is a moron!

Yes pretty much but I think this is the Flash in training much like Oliver was the Green Arrow in training for 3 seasons even though he still derps every now and again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I forgive him this time, but the whole plan just seem messy from the start. Glad to see they didn't re-write anything major, Pied Piper being good is a minor thing really. I do feel my enjoyment has been spoiled by the supergirl crossover where clearly another esp away from getting to that point.

Advertisement