Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

pixelburp wrote: »
    Yeah, the show needs to mix its 'Big Bad' up a little & another evil speedster would be a little weak. Grodd's a great suggestion, I'd wonder if the budget exists though to have him around for more than a couple of episodes per season.

As Grodd controls humans you cold have a human villain controlled by Grodd as the main villain with Grodd in the background making only a few appearances through the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Any chance they will do a big bad that crosses between the four shows?

Any chance they will do a big bad that crosses between the four shows?

John Barrowman has signed up for all 4 shows.

Merlin is a joke now. He's no big bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Is season 2 that good? I enjoyed season 1 a lot but once I got to season 2 I thought it lost it's momentum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Rorok wrote:
    Is season 2 that good? I enjoyed season 1 a lot but once I got to season 2 I thought it lost it's momentum

I didn't think season 2 was as good, the villains arc isn't as strong but it's still worth a watch

Merlin is a joke now. He's no big bad

Legends can time travel back to when he was decent and Supergirl is alternative universe so we can have an alternative Merlyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    From what I've read, the Wally in the above pictures is
    Kid Flash from another time-line
    due to Barry's grief ridden shenanigans at the close of Season 2, so that definitely lines up with the first line of the 2nd paragraph of your post, there's also an image of Keynan in the costume with what looks like the new 52 RF, which i'll try to find, here we go

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13669621_640592812764229_1506232179924190331_n.jpg?oh=78701b2a5c4d34453d000f67c7e99b08&oe=57F4D02B

Who's the guy in the black suit?

Who's the guy in the black suit?

Black Racer he can kill people by touching them and travels on magic ski's ...

McLoughlin wrote: »

No way!!!!! :eek:
    I thought it was speedy mcblackspeed who can annoy the sh1t outta people buy givin speedy annoyin answers to genuine questions and and travels on his high horse every where and the horse is fierce quick too so speedy mcblackspeed don't have to waste a lot of energy:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I thought it was speedy mcblackspeed who can annoy the sh1t outta people buy givin speedy annoyin answers to genuine questions and and travels on his high horse every where and the horse is fierce quick too so speedy mcblackspeed don't have to waste a lot of energy:cool:

I don't have a clue about the characters, but the answer appears to be true. From wikipedia:
    The Black Racer has the power to phase through solid objects and bring death to those he has chosen with a single touch. He travels through the air by means of two cosmically powered celestial skis, which can accelerate to the speed of light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Um.... He was telling the truth...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

McLoughlin wrote: »

Doubt it's black racer, probably Wally's version of zoom and is only around for episode or two same with Wally being Kid flash. By the end of the second episode Barry goes back in time and undos saving his mother but also changes it so Joe knows about Wally thus slightly changing the timeline.

Um.... He was telling the truth...

Egg on my face so and I do apologise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I do like your creation of Speedy McBlackspeed though! :p

And I do admit, travelling on magic ski's sounds so utterly ridiculous you would just assume it's fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭johnruns

Kirby wrote: »

And I do admit, travelling on magic ski's sounds so utterly ridiculous you would just assume it's fake.

speedy mcblackspeeed patent pending:):):):pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Google Speedy McBlackspeed and you get no hits someone copyright it quickly.

Kirby wrote: »

It's no more ridiculous than the Silver Surfer, when you factor in that Jack Kirby... created them both.

Explain yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Egg on my face so and I do apologise

I have to admit I thought it was a pisstake too. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

David Ramsey (John Diggle) and Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) were part of a Fan Favourite Panel at San Diego Comic Con and spoke a little about the Arrow-verse (mostly Arrow, but all shows got a mention so thought it worth posting this in all four threads)...

There will be a Flash Panel taking place at SDCC today, so hopefully that will be uploaded and I'll post it here as soon as it is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Season 3 trailer:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh man, is it October yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Slydice wrote: »
    Season 3 trailer:

That looks amazing. They've only filmed the first 2 episodes, so all the new footage will be from those.

I may have said it before, but I really hope they stretch out Flashpoint for a few episodes..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There will be 2 big villains this season, a
    speedster and Dr Alchemy
    http://tvline.com/2016/07/23/the-flash-season-3-sneak-peek-flashpoint-comic-con/

Also
    Reverse Flash
    will be a series regular on Legends of Tomorrow as part of the
    Legion of Doom

The Flash - San Diego Comic Con 2016 Panel Part 1.

I posted the first part of their panel on the previous page :P

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I posted the first part of their panel on the previous page :P

Ha, didn't even notice - I think I'd already opened the thread before you posted while I was putting up the Arrow panel over in the other thread... :D

Advertisement