Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Always great to have Tom Kavanagh back on the show :D

And Tom Felton's character is such a smug son of bitch..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Glad to see ole Harry back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Glad to see ole Harry back.

I bet the changes in the timeline and his smart responses will be happening throughout but not too much to be anoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,220 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

so Barry brings her up the coast, fecking miles away..... and then zips back to work and just leaves her there.

"You owe me $300 for cab fare, you jerk. God dammit Barry, the hell?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So like the comics they're picking and choosing what parts happened and what didn't. Like who did Barry fight when he first got his powers in this timeline. Seem to be assuming it was Thawne. And the dark matter blast that gave Jesse her powers happened. I assume that's when Caitlin got her powers as well.
    Thought they were hinting at something when Barry remarked on the 2 daughters comment.

Wally will go to Alchemy, but he may go as a mole, whether he does it without telling anyone is another thing.

And hating Harry being back. Not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Wally is wrecking my head with his "I want my powers" sh!t, jealous little bitch just keep whining!

apart from that I am enjoying the a show and cannot wait for: Future
    Mark Hamill's trickster
    to show up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Wally is wrecking my head with his "I want my powers" sh!t, jealous little bitch just keep whining!

apart from that I am enjoying the a show and cannot wait for: Future
    Mark Hamill's trickster
    to show up!
    I would love it if Hamill played The Joker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I would love it if Hamill played The Joker

It boggles the mind that he wasn't even
    considered for DCEU
    tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

It boggles the mind that he wasn't even
    considered for DCEU
    tbh.

True enough, and it's a testament to Hamill's performance that you would say that.

When I think of the other great 90s cartoons, X Men and Spiderman, the voice actors weren't half as respected and rightfully so. They didn't achieve half the things that Hamill and Conroy did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Jack wagon :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Good episode last night. Tops powers were meh no real visuals was my only problem.
    Anyone think Caitlin could go bad. Unlike in the comics where she resents Barry for not going back to save Ronnie as in the comics she will resent him for going back changing stuff and here becoming killer frost.

What happened this earth's Wells since Thawne didn't happen? Or is Caitlin the only change that hasn't been revealed to them yet?

Tom Cavanagh looked to be having fun anyway with all the different versions of Wells. So do we get a new one each season?

Now they've set up being able to choose which world they open a portal to, which will probably come into play for the Supergirl crossover instead of them just doing it out of the blue.

As for Caitlin, I think the fact she's scared of turning evil will mean she will stay good.

And you don't friendzone Jesse! Are you mad?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What happened this earth's Wells since Thawne didn't happen? Or is Caitlin the only change that hasn't been revealed to them yet?

Tom Cavanagh looked to be having fun anyway with all the different versions of Wells. So do we get a new one each season?

Now they've set up being able to choose which world they open a portal to, which will probably come into play for the Supergirl crossover instead of them just doing it out of the blue.

As for Caitlin, I think the fact she's scared of turning evil will mean she will stay good.

And you don't friendzone Jesse! Are you mad?

Wells was killed by Reverse Flash

But the events that led to Reverse Flash killing him were changed. He wasn't trapped in the past anymore. Same reason why people are wondering how Barry became The Flash when he did because Reverse Flash was the one who caused the accident.

Okay, according to the wikia
    Current Timeline

When Barry released Eobard so he could finish what he started to correct the timeline after Wally West was hurt, Eobard arrived moments after his initial attempt on Nora Allen's life and succeeded. While he immediately traveled to 2016, never "becoming" Wells and staying alive despite a grandfather paradox with Eddie Thawne's death, a version of Eobard Thawne was still implied to somehow kill Wells and steal his identity, as seen in the flash of memories Barry experienced. It's unknown how this is possible, as the pre-Flashpoint version of Eobard was seen dissipating into thin air, but presumably it's an effect of the Speed Force to prevent further paradoxes, akin to time remnants, preserving the timeline's most important parts.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But the events that led to Reverse Flash killing him were changed. He wasn't trapped in the past anymore. Same reason why people are wondering how Barry became The Flash when he did because Reverse Flash was the one who caused the accident.

Okay, according to the wikia

Time Travel try not to think about it too much as i don't think the writers do ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Good episode last night. Tops powers were meh no real visuals was my only problem.
    Anyone think Caitlin could go bad. Unlike in the comics where she resents Barry for not going back to save Ronnie as in the comics she will resent him for going back changing stuff and here becoming killer frost.

She'll probably be manipulated somehow by Alchemy in that he'll bleed the hatred of other Caitlyn's into her. Earth 1 Caitlyn is way past holding any grudge towards Barry on her own.

I find the storyline boring and repetitive, as in it's just a repeat of Cisco's awakening. Caitlyn should really know better.

I've found this season poor so far, what is really hurting it is the refocus on Barry and Iris, as Season 2 was really assisted by taking the focus off them. There's nothing between them.

This week was pure filler, and that ain't good only 4 episodes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Were now 5 in and it's not looking good. Barry & Iris have no heat with each other and them being a couple it's just odd given how they grew up bro/sis.
    The whole just getting another "wells" things is so stupid. The guy playing Wells is hamming it up so much it's awful. Let Wells go, the show needs to mov on.
    Snow story is not much good either, why is she hiding it from every one?
    Alchemy we haven't seen enough of yet, but his outfit looks silly. I'm sure it turn out to be Juilan or HR as the show just does the same story each season. Juilan has already become Barry buddy and no doubt be on team flash soon.

Feltons character won't be team flash. No way does he get hired to just be another buddy.

I'm enjoying this season well enough to be honest. Not as good as last season though, not so far. Arrow is the better of the two so far for me.

Has arrow talked about flash point? I stop watching arrow after season 3.

Has arrow talked about flash point? I stop watching arrow after season 3.

Nope. Think felicity is the only one who knows, though I've read dingle has a conversation with Barry about it in the next episode.

Season 5 of arrow is a return to its best, imo, very enjoyable this season (sp far).

• Advertisement

Yeah didn't they change Diggle kid sex? I was just wondering how they explain it to arrow fans who don't watch the flash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Diggle has been away contemplating life by going to Afghanistan and Prison and now on the run but back fighting with Oliver but living away from his family... don't ask.. it's Arrow complicated :) so anyway.. there's hasn't been a kid moment since.

Anyway.. back to Flash!
    I like the way the story that Julian (Tom Feltons character.. you know.. Draco from Harry Potter) is bringing up. Questioning from his perspective but also questioning of the effects The Flash is having too.

Aside: Awe no!!! Don't make Caitlin evil!!!! :-(

Kid was mentioned in Arrow, no, in most recent episodes when assigning security details?

Also, felicity shot in shoulder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Kid was mentioned in Arrow, no, in most recent episodes when assigning security details?
    Think him working for the army was before flash changed time back.

Yeah he was mentioned by name. Can't remember when or the context, but I just remember noticing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Good episode but can anyone explain to me why it's assumed Caitlin + powers = evil? Cisco was also evil in that universe so why isn't there concern that he will be evil? Seems a fairly big plot hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another weak ass episode.

Tom Cavanagh is the only thing keeping me interested in it this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

LLMMLL wrote:
    Good episode but can anyone explain to me why it's assumed Caitlin + powers = evil? Cisco was also evil in that universe so why isn't there concern that he will be evil? Seems a fairly big plot hole.

Because ... Writing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭Penn

LLMMLL wrote: »

I think there was concern that Cisco would be evil. However, given Caitlin's rage at the scientist last week, I guess that's why it was more of a concern than Cisco's powers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I thought that was a pretty good episode. Shade was a bit wasted though.

Advertisement