Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I guess that makes sense. I stopped watching Arrow, never got into Supergirl and keep forgetting LOT is back on. Wonder if the cross over will make sense to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,906 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I guess that makes sense. I stopped watching Arrow, never got into Supergirl and keep forgetting LOT is back on. Wonder if the cross over will make sense to me.

Same as.. don't watch any of them except Flash. I expect to be very confused next week! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

The Alchemy reveal wasn't much of a reveal though considering Alchemy's real name in the comics is Alpert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

McLoughlin wrote: »
    The Alchemy reveal wasn't much of a reveal though considering Alchemy's real name in the comics is Alpert.

It could be though to those who haven't read the comics... Like me (although I knew Julian was something, didn't quite think he'd be alchemy himself).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Lukeskyrunner

what time will it be here when the flash airs in the states

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

8pm eastern so 1am

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Does H.R not know Liam Neason has a particular set of talents. Yes he will find you yes he will torture you and yes he will make you watch all his movies and then kill you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am gonna need to watch this episode in concurrent order with arrow and legends too many plot holes for me in that stuff seemed shoe horned in and things were here that didn't seem right, speedy/thea queen being one stand out for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A great episode of The Flash and the crossover has started of on a high lets hope they can keep it up over the next two episodes.

I'm not going to count the Supergirl episode as part of the crossover story.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A great episode of The Flash and the crossover has started of on a high lets hope they can keep it up over the next two episodes.

I'm not going to count the Supergirl episode as part of the crossover story.

One of the best episodes of The Flash so far.

Yeah the ending to Supergirl felt pointless especially
    with it being shown in The Flash again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,608 ✭✭✭corkie

I don't watch "Arrow", is it tonight's episode that continues the crossover episodes?

Invasion!

Luckily I do watch "Legends ....." so I assuming the crossover completes with that show?

Edit: Got confirmation from this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

corkie wrote: »
    I don't watch "Arrow", is it tonight's episode that continues the crossover episodes?

Invasion!

Luckily I do watch "Legends ....." so I assuming the crossover completes with that show?

Yes it continues tonight on Arrow (which is worth watching by the way - Season 4 was pretty awful, the latter half in particular, but it's back on form again for Season 5).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Well given I don't watch Supergirl, Arrow & gave up on Legends... after about 5/6 episodes, I expect to be thoroughly confused by it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The thing about this crossover is that it's not really series-specific. Arrow tonight won't be any more or less Arrow-ish than Flash was last night. It's a story being told across the shows, dispensing with each shows individual themes/tones. Which is a great way to do it. You mightn't be a fan of Arrow but you'll surely be a fan of "Invasion Crossover Event, Episode 3" which just carries the "Arrow" banner at the top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Its also why for these episodes they've dumped the
    "Hi, I'm <insert superhero name with backstory>..." something I'm not missing at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Is it wrong I badly want them to kill off wally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think they're specific in that more of the show's characters will appear in their own series. Like not all Legends were here but they'll probably be in Legends. Lance and/or the new Team Arrow will probably appear in Arrow. We probably won't see Wally again until next week's Flash

sky88 wrote: »
    Is it wrong I badly want them to kill off wally

Maybe do a speedster exchange with Jesse. Bring Jesse and Harry back and HR can train Wally on Earth 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I gave up on Supergirl after two eps because its just a really bad show but god damned if Benoist wasn't so damned charming and likeable in this crossover ep. I may have to go back and give it another try.

Yeah she is really likeable. Supergirl was like Gotham where you could tell what episodes they has filmed before they started airing. At some point it's like they listened to the criticism from the first few episodes aired and try addressing it. Or some of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Supergirl really found its feet around episode 7 or 8 of the first season and got consistently better as it went on, and Season 2 has been on a par with the other shows. Well worth going back to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,220 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cisco really annoyed me in that Flash episode. His childish ignoring/poking at Barry just grates.

Friends is a bit strong..

I think Oli should be leader I trust Oli.

OH DO SHUT UP YOU DRAMA LAMA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

In fairness....Barry's selfishness cost him his brother. Anyone would be pissed.

Kirby wrote: »
    In fairness....Barry's selfishness cost him his brother. Anyone would be pissed.

Yes - but his irritating childish way of expressing it annoys me.

He may as well say "ummm Kaitlin, would you please tell The Splash that I am no longer talking to him".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

TBH i dont think the writing has been good enough and its why cisco is coming off badly even though he has every right to be angry with barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Cisco really annoyed me in that Flash episode. His childish ignoring/poking at Barry just grates.

I'm actually not a fan of how Cisco's behaviour is being portrayed as a bad thing. Barry fcked up on a collossal scale and i feel the show should be doing a lot more to show how remorseful he is aside from saying sorry every time it's brought up.

Why is Wally getting HR to train him, was he not there when it was revealed that he is the idiot Wells

FunLover18 wrote: »
    I'm actually not a fan of how Cisco's behaviour is being portrayed as a bad thing. Barry fcked up on a collossal scale and i feel the show should be doing a lot more to show how remorseful he is aside from saying sorry every time it's brought up.

i agree - i thought there were hints in the last episodes that that could be looking at the Barry/timeline remorse issue with a greater degree of criticism; as well as using Cisco and Kaitin's anger against him and their situations - hints at some powerful drama and depth of feeling.

But no.

Cisco is written as a pissed school kid and Kaitlin is turned around in, basically, an instant. And Oli has Barry's back with annoyingly cheap nods and winks.

Some bad writing ruining some, possibly, very good story material.

As we all discussed previously; Barry has locked metas up (without due process) in solitary confinement for a hell of a lot less.

I don't think that Sarah had any right to go off on one though, based on her behaviour towards Darhk.

Anyone think that Stein will fight like hell to prevent a Flashpoint correction now, due to the memories of a daughter bleed through?

• Advertisement

Anyone think that Stein will fight like hell to prevent a Flashpoint correction now, due to the memories of a daughter bleed through?

I haven't read the comics so maybe spoiler your response but is a full flashpoint correction still on the cards? I assumed we were stuck in this timeline. Surely a full correction would involve *sigh* more time travel.

Advertisement