Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Lads why couldn't they catch the guy on the bike I know he was firings hots at em but come on he was on a motorbike top speed probably a hundred odd miles an hour but yet 2 speedsters that travel a million miles an hour could catch him??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Lads why couldn't they catch the guy on the bike I know he was firings hots at em but come on he was on a motorbike top speed probably a hundred odd miles an hour but yet 2 speedsters that travel a million miles an hour could catch him??

They could have caught him but at the same time a) he had a head start after Barry gave Wally a pep talk, and b) they know his gun has some serious tech in it given Barry's earlier fight with him. They kept their distance while waiting for the right moment to strike rather than just rushing in.

Penn wrote: »
    They could have caught him but at the same time a) he had a head start after Barry gave Wally a pep talk, and b) they know his gun has some serious tech in it given Barry's earlier fight with him. They kept their distance while waiting for the right moment to strike rather than just rushing in.

My wife and I both said counter to above for both Supergirl and Flash.

They have both been shown in universe to be able to move faster than any possible human reaction time yet struggled against crooks in a van or on a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

The show has always been inconsistent when it comes to Flash's speed, basically they can't have a speedster every week so in order to create any kind of tension for the audience they have to be inconsistent with it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it didn't work this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm wondering what do they have on display in the STAR Labs museum?

"And on your right we have some of the tech used by the Flash to catch villains. And on your left you can see some of those villains that we have caged up. Don't get too close as they're probably hungry and annoyed since, as you may have heard from Star City when one escaped recently, we don't feed them for days at a time."

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote:

On this note (kind of) can someone explain to me how no one outside the team is concerned that Wells is not only alive but walking. I assumed when Barry reset the timeline all the Wells/Reverse Flash stuff had still happened. Isn't Earth 1 Wells meant to be dead:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

FunLover18 wrote: »
    CastorTroy wrote:

On this note (kind of) can someone explain to me how no one outside the team is concerned that Wells is not only alive but walking. I assumed when Barry reset the timeline all the Wells/Reverse Flash stuff had still happened. Isn't Earth 1 Wells meant to be dead:

No one outside the team sees Wells as Wells he has a differant face when seen by others

McLoughlin wrote:
    No one outside the team sees Wells as Wells he has a differant face when seen by others

Completely forgot about that, ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

goddamn time travel..when will writers ever learn not to use it as it just causes a complete of episodes..Heroes was the same and it just got ridiculous then.
    Only one movie has every done time travel right and its Terminator 1 and 2 ( i prevent the rest of them don't exist).

Of course when you said Terminator, you meant Back to the Future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Meh to this weeks episode and Meh to the season as a whole.

Wally, HR & Iris need to go bye bye.

Meh to this weeks episode and Meh to the season as a whole.

Wally, HR & Iris need to go bye bye.

At least they can reboot Wells

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Of course when you said Terminator, you meant Back to the Future

completely forgot about that :) ok both movies..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

This show really needs a new intro. We already know hes not the fastest man alive. But he knows he's not the only one fast enough to save Iris, in fact he need wally to do it as wally is fast enough to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Its been an ok season but has been very dissapointing from what i was hoping for from the last 2 seasons.

i actually have it bottom of the DC CW shows at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Seems like Earth-2 Wells will be in next week's episode, which is just really going to show up how awful HR is. It feels like Tom Cavanagh is doing the best he can with it, but every ensemble show need that one character who is part of the team but a bit of an antagonist and challenges the heroes. Earth-2 Wells was the perfect one. HR is completely useless even as comic effect, and he's really dragging the show down.

Season 4, have Wally and Jessie move to another city on Earth-1, HR goes with them to help them, and Earth-2 Wells stays with Team Flash.

Penn wrote: »
    Seems like Earth-2 Wells will be in next week's episode, which is just really going to show up how awful HR is. It feels like Tom Cavanagh is doing the best he can with it, but every ensemble show need that one character who is part of the team but a bit of an antagonist and challenges the heroes. Earth-2 Wells was the perfect one. HR is completely useless even as comic effect, and he's really dragging the show down.

Season 4, have Wally and Jessie move to another city on Earth-1, HR goes with them to help them, and Earth-2 Wells stays with Team Flash.

id be all for this as it gets wally off the screen.

i dont mind HR that much.

sky88 wrote:
    i dont mind HR that much.

Me too, he may be annoying but he's not tired. At once in each of the last two episodes Iris has looked to Barry for permission to tell people about HER fate, what's that about. Barry has been so annoying this season, I still don't understand why Caitlin's powers are affecting her personality. This season is a mess.

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Me too, he may be annoying but he's not tired. At once in each of the last two episodes Iris has looked to Barry for permission to tell people about HER fate, what's that about. Barry has been so annoying this season, I still don't understand why Caitlin's powers are affecting her personality. This season is a mess.

Theyve never really explained it at all. my take is that the cold powers are making her cold hearted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Lirange

They have all been so focused on saving Iris that up until the latest episode there had not been a peep about Savitar's prophecies. They still haven't really discussed it too much. I suppose it's because they're really not sure whether Savitar was bluffing or not. I think as viewers though we should assume that he wasn't. It will be interesting to see who the "traitor" turns out to be.

• Advertisement

Lirange wrote: »
    They have all been so focused on saving Iris that up until the latest episode there had not been a peep about Savitar's prophecies. They still haven't really discussed it too much. I suppose it's because they're really not sure whether Savitar was bluffing or not. I think as viewers though we should assume that he wasn't. It will be interesting to see who the "traitor" turns out to be.

i keep thinking the traitor will be joe and he does it to try save iris life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Split personality for Caitlin the more she uses the powers the more control Killer Frost gains, the crystal and power dampners keep the powers inactive, the flash of her eyes definitely spells split personality to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I really hope that Iris dies. God she is such an annoying whiny character. As for Wally.... Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Just found out this and Legends aren't on tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

As there is no Flash this week, here is some Flash related news:

Dublin Comic Con have announced John Wesley Shipp as a special guest for this years event

16684215_1252751568111743_9103856769566425328_n.jpg?oh=678fbfdaf6839eb3be73253d68e5f979&oe=59449053

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Flash to me

Dawson's dad to Mrs Coulson.

I might be able to get her to go to this year's CC now :)

Watching Supergirl and it's crazy how close the intro of it is to the Flash - they both have lines along the lines of "to everyone I am just - x - but with the help of my friends/family/whatever yada yada - I am X"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Watching Supergirl and it's crazy how close the intro of it is to the Flash - they both have lines along the lines of "to everyone I am just - x - but with the help of my friends/family/whatever yada yada - I am X"

True, but supergirl is better imo !
    barry and wally are sooooo annoying this year.
    Id like to see more killer frost

Wouldn't we all? :D
    Gorilla City
    Episode this week.

• Advertisement

It does feel like they're going down the camp road a bit too much -- Zoom was a pretty excellent villain and it feels a bit like they have nowhere to go next. I would love one season where the main villain isn't a speester. A whole cast of "metahumans" with powers ranging across the board and yet that's what they're consistently coming back to.

Advertisement