Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So seeing as Eobard/Wells is alive and well, how long before he shows up in The Flash's 4th Season, or will he show up at all?

IF he does show up I'm hoping it's episodes 13 & 14.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So I didn't quite get how he's back. Did they say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So I didn't quite get how he's back. Did they say?

They didn’t really explain it just that it’s something to do with time travel so maybe it’s time remnant related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,147 ✭✭✭✭Penn

They didn’t really explain it just that it’s something to do with time travel so maybe it’s time remnant related.

Yeah they pretty much just said "Time travel is an interesting thing" and then just ignored it.

Either way, I don't care. Whether it's Cavanagh or Matt Letscher, I enjoy having them as a persistent "Thawne" in the side (thank you) of the Arrowverse heroes. Obviously he's not the big bad of the season and probably shouldn't be again, but showing up in random episodes to f*ck with people; I'm all up for that.

Gut feeling the "time travel is an interesting thing" is gonna be tied up at season's end/set up for 5, along with that mysterious un-named waitress at Barry & Iris's wedding.

Then again, I don't think anyone's itching for a return to speedster/time wimey antics. Barry's learned a lesson, leave it at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Whats the bets the waitress from the wedding is Barry and Iris's Daughter from the future whose a speedster and travelled back in time to witness the wedding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

GREAT EPISODE! Love the twist at the end :D wooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fantastic twist. Loved it. Very clever.

I'll miss Neil Sandilands though. He was much more sinister than the new guy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah, great twist that I didn't see coming. It also neatly explains why he's been needling Barry all along, admitting who he was, etc - just to make the "murder" seem more believable. Clever stuff.

Also liked that Iris had a little dig at Oliver and Felicity crashing their wedding :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

That ending!!!!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Fantastic twist. Loved it. Very clever.

I'll miss Neil Sandilands though. He was much more sinister than the new guy.

Yeah it's a bold move considering how great Neil Sandilands was, but certainly makes things very interesting. Will take a few episodes to see how the new actor does in the role.

Even Grant Gustin is super excited at what's coming after the mid-season break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So how was he in both bodies, or are we supposed to think Sackhoff captured the guy again after they escaped?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So how was he in both bodies, or are we supposed to think Sackhoff captured the guy again after they escaped?

Yeah I can't remember what it was, but something made me think it was after he'd escaped again,possibly even on the way to Joe's house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Penn wrote: »
    Yeah I can't remember what it was, but something made me think it was after he'd escaped again,possibly even on the way to Joe's house.

It was on the way to Joe's. He has the gift in his hand from looks of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Starbuck's English accent is absolutely horrendous.

Just finished the cross over there. Iris can hack WaveRiders now? FFS when has she ever been able to do anything like what she's doing this season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just finished the cross over there. Iris can hack WaveRiders now? FFS when has she ever been able to do anything like what she's doing this season?

Woman power :) #feminism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Possible she learned in the 6 months Barry was trapped in the speed force when they only had Cisco and Wally to protect the city.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Possible she learned in the 6 months Barry was trapped in the speed force when they only had Cisco and Wally to protect the city.

Who needs degrees that last 4 years etc.

FFS her arc is stupid and nonsense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Is there a degree for hacking?

I just can't get over how that nobody has a problem with her and Barry get together and getting married.
    Bit weird for me especially with Joe calling Barry his son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭dogbert27

They should have killed her off last year when they had the chance.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Is there a degree for hacking?

I just can't get over how that nobody has a problem with her and Barry get together and getting married.
    Bit weird for me especially with Joe calling Barry his son.

Give over, how has she become team lead and master hacker in 6months FFS

They're not related, what's the issue? They've (obviously) always known that

dogbert27 wrote: »
    They should have killed her off last year when they had the chance.

Honestly I think that Barry needs Iris to keep him grounded but why are they pushing her to the fore all the time. She's not a central character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Honestly I think that Barry needs Iris to keep him grounded but why are they pushing her to the fore all the time. She's not a central character

I know. I felt like punching the tv when she said, "we are the flash".

NO YOU'RE BLOODY NOT!!

Cisco should have taken the team lead in Barry's absence or Joe, an actual detective who leads police teams in to situations.

Completely unrealistic that a college graduate / budding journalist is the brains of the operation and telling her dad and meta humans what to do, how to do and when to do it.
    She also knows how to use every bit of technology in star labs and as you say can hack a time travel machine without anyone wondering how she's able to do it?!!

I'm really annoyed now! :mad::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

She’s rapidly becoming the Curtis of Arrow who’s another pita.
    Flash really needs to start killing off these characters like Wally and Iris and Joe.
    Just have them move away after her death or something but just be gone.
    And the new elastic guy? Fracking major pita.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Blazer wrote: »
    She’s rapidly becoming the Curtis of Arrow who’s another pita.
    Flash really needs to start killing off these characters like Wally and Iris and Joe.
    Just have them move away after her death or something but just be gone.
    And the new elastic guy? Fracking major pita.

What the he'll is a pita

What the he'll is a pita

Pain in the ass

Or a delightful bread product?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Blazer wrote: »
    Joe?! Why'd you kill Joe - he's one of the hearts of the show and doesn't intrude into plot lines.
    Move Wally to 'Legends of Tomorrow' and Iris six feet under.

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote: »
    Joe?! Why'd you kill Joe - he's one of the hearts of the show and doesn't intrude into plot lines.
    Move Wally to 'Legends of Tomorrow' and Iris six feet under.

Or Wally to the Titans streaming show.

Never forgive them for not having Wally as a red head

Advertisement