Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

If The Flash kills off Joe, there's a very good chance I'd just stop watching there & then; he's obviously the big father figure in the group - literal and metaphorical - but he's often the heart & conscience too. And just an entertaining, charismatic character in his own right...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,147 ✭✭✭✭Penn

pixelburp wrote: »
    If The Flash kills off Joe, there's a very good chance I'd just stop watching there & then; he's obviously the big father figure in the group - literal and metaphorical - but he's often the heart & conscience too. And just an entertaining, charismatic character in his own right...

He's great, but he's becoming quite one-note. Glassy-eyed speeches about how they should all love each other and never give up and fight for the positive things etc.

He's a great actor and character, but he needs to be given more to do in the show because he's just been boring for a while now.

Penn wrote: »
    He's great, but he's becoming quite one-note. Glassy-eyed speeches about how they should all love each other and never give up and fight for the positive things etc.

He's a great actor and character, but he needs to be given more to do in the show because he's just been boring for a while now.

Like take the team lead role? Which he would actually know about...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ixoy wrote: »
    Joe?! Why'd you kill Joe - he's one of the hearts of the show and doesn't intrude into plot lines.
    Move Wally to 'Legends of Tomorrow' and Iris six feet under.

why would you ruin legends like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,147 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Like take the team lead role? Which he would actually know about...

Or even a side story over a couple of episodes with him doing actual police/detective work, possibly tied to meta-humans in some way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Wasn't the whole point in the previous seasons that Iris had to be a journalist to write the article in 2024 about the Flash going missing.

Why is she not just being a bloody journalist now.

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Wasn't the whole point in the previous seasons that Iris had to be a journalist to write the article in 2024 about the Flash going missing.

Why is she not just being a bloody journalist now.

Because she IS the Flash

Because she IS the Flash

I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in the particle accelerator to get Flash powers at some stage as only she can save whoever is in trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,839 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think I'm done with this now I've had enough of Iris.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in the particle accelerator to get Flash powers at some stage as only she can save whoever is in trouble.

Did that not happen in the comics

• Advertisement

Did that not happen in the comics

I never read the comics!! :eek: Dammit, I knew it would happen. :mad:

I never read the comics!! :eek: Dammit, I knew it would happen. :mad:

I can't remember it exactly. You may need to Google it plus Iris is a different character.

Honest to god iris west is the worst character in the history of television

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »

*cough Felicity Smoak Cough*

But yeah, Iris is annoying.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

sky88 wrote: »
    ? Bit of an odd thing. The show is called 'The Flash' and she is the Flash so you got to expect her to be in it a lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well with Barry in prsion, that means more Iris. Yay!

I'm guessing he'll be out again either next week or the following week. Otherwise tihings are gonna get pretty boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well with Barry in prsion, that means more Iris. Yay!

I'm guessing he'll be out again either next week or the following week. Otherwise tihings are gonna get pretty boring.

He can just do his phase shift out, work the night shift and then back to prison. Pretty much the perfect hiding place for a super hero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Or in a surprise twist, the prosecutor helps him when it turns out this was all set up and he is actually undercover and is really Christopher Chance in a Flash/Human Target crossover.

Though they've already used Chance in Arrow, so unlikely. :(

Goldberg
    will be in the next 2 episodes.

Joe?! Why'd you kill Joe - he's one of the hearts of the show and doesn't intrude into plot lines.
    Move Wally to 'Legends of Tomorrow'and Iris six feet under.

Wally West will first appear in episode 11 of Legends of Tomorrow's current third season, and he will officially join the team two weeks later, during episode 13.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wally West will first appear in episode 11 of Legends of Tomorrow's current third season, and he will officially join the team two weeks later, during episode 13.

Nooooooooooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Goldberg
    will be in the next 2 episodes.

No way, who's next!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Excellent.

And I don't know if anyone follows Grant on Instagram, but he's said something about how episode 15 is going to be something special.

Also
    mystery waitress
    from the crossover is coming back somewhere in the back end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Bit of a pointless meaningless episode as we all know Barry will be released eventually.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Bit of a pointless meaningless episode as we all know Barry will be released eventually.

Sure going by that are all episodes pointless and meaningless so far as we know the Flash will beat The Thinker in the end.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Sure going by that are all episodes pointless and meaningless so far as we know the Flash will beat The Thinker in the end.
    Indeed. In fact the entire CW universe is pointless since we Oliver, Kara and Barry will all survive until the show's end...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I dont like the new DeVoe actor as much as the original.

Indeed. In fact the entire CW universe is pointless since we Oliver, Kara and Barry will all survive until the show's end...

Indeed. Most stories with a good/bad guy/love story are pointless or any tv program/movie/book etc

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    I dont like the new DeVoe actor as much as the original.

He looks too boy-bandy, Neil Sandilands had a threatening touch to him in the role, in that he was an evil genius, but an evil genius with ALS, that you'd almost empathize with him, until the other side was shown.

Advertisement