Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Admin and Mods

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    They are weak.

They deserve brutality.

A slow lingering infraction perchance. A hot burning Ban to be administered in the deepest depths of Castle De Boards? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Rubecula wrote: »
    A slow lingering infraction perchance. A hot burning Ban to be administered in the deepest depths of Castle De Boards? :D

Yes, yes indeed.

Maybe we should have a dungeon for such things. You know, before Prison. Or is that the Feedback forum?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Yes, yes indeed.

Maybe we should have a dungeon for such things. You know, before Prison. Or is that the Feedback forum?

I may be wrong here, but appears you may be suggesting a forum where prisoners can interact with each other and provide feedback on the prison process. Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I may be wrong here, but appears you may be suggesting a forum where prisoners can interact with each other and provide feedback on the prison process. Genius.

It wasn't so long ago that users could interact with inmates :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Maybe we should have a dungeon for such things.

We do.
    I set it up years ago, did I forget to tell you?
    It's called the Pit of Despair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Is that a sub forum?
    A SUB forum!
    Hello.
    /tap, tap, tap
    Hello, is this thing on?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

OldGoat wrote: »
    Is that a sub forum?
    A SUB forum!

Maybe.
    Maybe not.
    If it did exist, (and I'm not saying it does you understand) it's secretly hidden and no one can hear you scream.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Can anyone hear you shriek? I only asked because I am told a high pitched shriek is a very attractive trait in a man.

*goes away to practice his shrieking ... stopping near to OG's drinks cabinet on the way and staring mournfully at it*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd like to add my thanks here too :D

Oblig. Fr. Ted quote

"Sure they all have lovely bottoms!"

Advertisement