Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating LC to study med

Options
  • 06-08-2013 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know theres a similar thread on vet so mods feel free to merge if you see fit!

So im now 30, didn't get a mature med place this year (will try again next year etcetc), I do have enough points for undergrad but they could be improved, (along with my HPAT score) so im contemplating the pros/cons of going back to repeat the LC in an effort to get an undergrad place..

Has anyone repeated the LC to get med/vet at my fine age?!! And any suggestions as to where, im assuming the institute is a front runner? Given that ill be shooting for max points im not keen on self-study only option, ill go all out if i run with it..

Im aware of grad entry - unfortunately not eligible. It seems mature entry is always going to be a 'long shot' given the element of subjectivity in interviewing etc but the undergrad entry is at least black and white!

Any advice on LC as an 'oldie' much appreciated :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement