Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Concert Hall Ticket Machine

Options
  • 05-08-2013 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm going to see a live performance at the National Concert Hall soon. I ordered the ticket online and am collecting it on the day of the performance from the ticket machine.

I haven't been there before so I'm just wondering where exactly are the ticket machines are and are they easy to use? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Turn left inside the main door, and yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

You could see can they have it printed out for you to collect on the night at the box window on the left hand side as you to in.

the concert hall number is 01 4170000

I just saw on their site that they have specific options for either collecting at box office,from the ticket machine or print at home, but it might be worth enquiring to see can they print it out for collection on the night, if you think it might save time?

Once you can quote the order number, they'll be able to see in their records your transaction and when you bought the ticket.

either way, I would imagine the ticket machines are very user friendly,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

You could see can they have it printed out for you to collect on the night at the box window on the left hand side as you to in.

the concert hall number is 01 4170000

I just saw on their site that they have specific options for either collecting at box office,from the ticket machine or print at home, but it might be worth enquiring to see can they print it out for collection on the night, if you think it might save time?

Once you can quote the order number, they'll be able to see in their records your transaction and when you bought the ticket.

either way, I would imagine the ticket machines are very user friendly,

Thanks, I might do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

They're pretty OK at NCH OP. if in any doubt give them a call and they'll reassure you. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement