Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduating Arts - anyone else not got any emails?

Options
  • 05-08-2013 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

I'm supposed to be graduating with an Arts degree this year but havn't got any emails or anything talking about it. Just checking to see if anyone else has gotten any emails talking about dates and stuff?

Comments

muffinz wrote: »
    I'm supposed to be graduating with an Arts degree this year but havn't got any emails or anything talking about it. Just checking to see if anyone else has gotten any emails talking about dates and stuff?

I'm graduating from a science degree and I haven't gotten an email yet.

The dates are on the website and on your transcript which is available on SISweb there is a conferring date listed, but I find it really strange that I've had no communication either.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭theboat

I graduated from Arts last year. They only send you the info about the ceremony a couple of weeks beforehand, and it's by post, not email. So, assuming your graduation's early September, it shouldn't be too long now! Once you know the date and time of your grad ceremony (which, like conorstuff said is up online), the only other information they send you in the letter is the time you've to be there at to register, and how to order your robes. And you get a car pass and a pass for two guests.

Advertisement