Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashel advice needed.

Options
  • 05-08-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Myself and my wife are considering a move to Cashel. She's a native of the place from the 60's. We were wondering what things are like around McCann Street these days. It seems like a nice area, viewing it as we pass. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

I used to pass up there regularly a couple of years ago and there was always a pair of boots hanging over a phone wire... not that I think there's a major drug problem there but still! Some nice families in the area but I'm not sure it's the best location in Cashel with retirement in mind, if you have that in mind that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

Thanks for your insight into this, Mindbender. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭naughtyfox

There are lovely housing estates on the dualla road in cashel nice and quite and out of town only problem is a bit of school rush hour traffic, all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

Thanks for that. :)

Advertisement