Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynamac DB30L Strimmer

• 05-08-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Anyone know where I can get spare parts for the above strimmer ?.The strimmer head gearbox has seized.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 mcgrueser

At a guess I'd say you'll struggle to get parts. Might not be worth your while getting it fixed... Where did you buy it? It's hard to get spare parts for some of those machines. Is it an electric strimmer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

mcgrueser wrote: »
    At a guess I'd say you'll struggle to get parts. Might not be worth your while getting it fixed... Where did you buy it? It's hard to get spare parts for some of those machines. Is it an electric strimmer?

Its a petrol one and its about 12 years old cant remember where it was bought. Was looking at spurious heads on the net @ about £30 which might suit it.

Advertisement