Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teisseire in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-08-2013 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can pick up some Teisseire in any common stores in Ireland? If you don't know what it is, its a delicious syrup drink from France that you mix with water (in similar vain to Ribena, but thicker) Comes in a few different flavors such as Grenadine (pomegranate), Peach, Mint, Raspberry etc.

Here is a pic for reference:

tesseire-grenadine-600ml2.jpg

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'd guess that would be the same as those bottles of flavoured syrups you get in off-licenses?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Either Aldi or Lidl do them, can't remember which one. Might be a different brand, but tastes the same.

F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

twerg_85 wrote: »
    Either Aldi or Lidl do them, can't remember which one. Might be a different brand, but tastes the same.

F.

Thanks so much! I will have a look in both when I have a chance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement