Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motor brushes

• 05-08-2013 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but are motor brushes all the same eg. standard g&g motor and ca high torque motor.Reason i ask i have a ca high torque with a bad wire from the brush but my standard g&g brushes are perfect. I was going to switch them over but not great when it comes to the tech end of airsoft(still learning) and didn't want to do it case it caused problems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

If they will fit they will work
    All motor brushes are made from a Carbon based compound and as long as they fit they will be OK
    Yes some brands of brush will be harder or softer than others and this will affect the ware rate of them

I have a few old motors here if you need any brushes drop me a PM and I will send you some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Thank man.The one out of my g&g are slightly longer but guessing that to be as there not as worn but other than that they fit fine so i'll put them in.Thanks for the offer man these ones should do but if i get stuck i might get back to u.Thanks again for that piece of info.Im learning bit by bit :)

Advertisement