Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse sales/auctions around Dublin or Tipperary

Options
  • 06-08-2013 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I'm a fairly new member here, been mostly reading the posts so far. I need some advice now though. I don't own my own horse so have no idea about buying horses in Ireland. I have a group of friends coming over from Finland who would really like to go to a horse sale or auction, or stables that regularly sell horses (breeding?). They will be staying a few nights in Dublin and a few in Co. Tipperary in the beginning of September.

I wouldn't even really know how to go about finding places like that. Any advice welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Sini82 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm a fairly new member here, been mostly reading the posts so far. I need some advice now though. I don't own my own horse so have no idea about buying horses in Ireland. I have a group of friends coming over from Finland who would really like to go to a horse sale or auction, or stables that regularly sell horses (breeding?). They will be staying a few nights in Dublin and a few in Co. Tipperary in the beginning of September.

I wouldn't even really know how to go about finding places like that. Any advice welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Pm d u

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

From September 10th-20th the big September sales will be on in goresbridge. It is really worth a visit and you will see some fine horses at it.

Advertisement