Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pay CC bill with PTSB?

Options
  • 06-08-2013 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

I've recently changed banks from EBS to PTSB, & am looking for some help. I'm trying to set up a new 'bill', which is my AIB Visa credit card, but the AIB brand isn't in the listed bills. I take it I have to manually set it up as a payee? Does this have to be done by me or via PTSB themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I am the same, I had to call AIB visa and get a sort code and account number and then you use your credit account number as the reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I am the same, I had to call AIB visa and get a sort code and account number and then you use your credit account number as the reference.

If you ring ptsb, they'll have those details on hand and just do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If you ring ptsb, they'll have those details on hand and just do it for you.

Grand stuff, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Thanks for that, I also needed the credit card number as I haven't had a card in a few years.

Advertisement