Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Global Visas rebranded as Global-Migrate?.

Options
  • 06-08-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I just wanted to check with people - Has Global Visas been rebranded as Global-Migrate?.

I see Global-Migrate advertised everywhere on the web now and Global Visas is practically nowhere to be seen.

I assume that Global Visas has just changed its branding because of the terrible press that it received for allegedly taking money from clients and providing a terrible service - if any.

I see that they have two separate websites but that doesn't mean anything.

Does anyone know for sure if Global-Migrate is just Global Visas repackaged - new name but same old poor service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Commando001

Dear Friend,

Please do not trust Global Visa. they are Fraud. they makes promises in the start and once you have given the money then they will ask you sign term and conditions which people usually don't read in details and after few month when they fail to find job or visa for you. then they simply refuse to refund your money. SO please be care full with Global visa.. they have done the same thing with and took £2500 pounds for me and never did and thing for me. if any one don't trust me then, you can contact me and i will give you all the evidence . they are just fraud.

Advertisement